Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jaxo and Objective: A-77 *spoiler*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Trooper
Jaxo and Objective: A-77 *spoiler*

TarikGur
01.12.2012 , 02:38 PM | #1
Im on the prison asteroid and have to decide to
Spoiler

This is a very junky choice! Im not liking being forced to make such decisions for a character ive learned to love.
Spoiler

Eppywon
01.12.2012 , 06:05 PM | #2
Summary line is bordering on spoiler territory already, the tag won't help that.

In the future please avoid making the context so obvious, as new players will now know that eventually a decision will come in which the player will have to make a life or death decision for Jaxo.

On way you could've re-worded would be:

"Jaxo Act 2 *Spoilers*"
or
"Act 2 Decision, let live *Spoilers*?"

And that will let users who've already played be familiar with your subject while avoiding any key contextual elements for lower-level Troopers.

Rory_G
01.12.2012 , 06:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TarikGur View Post
Im on the prison asteroid and have to decide to rescue jaxo *dark side choice* or rescue the prisoners *2 light side choices*.

This is a very junky choice! Im not liking being forced to make such decisions for a character ive learned to love. plus, how is it dark side to rescue her? im aggrivated.

what happens when I A)rescue jaxo B)rescue the prisoners????
Spoiler

elithrar
01.12.2012 , 06:26 PM | #4
Huge spoiler in the title. You should really re-think that.

McSire
01.12.2012 , 07:06 PM | #5
I went Light Side when I came across this quest. The reason that choosing Jaxo over the 300 is kind of a simple thing when you break it down.

Ask yourself, will you allow 300 people to die for someone you know or save those innocent 300 for someone that knew what their job entailed.

If your angry that you had to make such a touching chose I suggest you never play Fable III because right at the start you'll be posed with such a question.

In the end though, if you did get the Dark Side points and your just angry that you have taint on your toon then I'm sorry, but that just means you'll need to do an extra flashpoint or something to gain that lost points due to your choice.

In my personal option, the devs and story writes did a great job with the Trooper story line. I didn't like the ending, but I'm not saying anymore to that effect as you will all have to experience that yourselves! All-in-all, enjoy the game!

Noviru
01.12.2012 , 07:25 PM | #6
Hello Everyone,

We recently had to edit portions of this thread to abide by our Spoiler policy. If you are going to be posting information that may be consider a Spoiler outside of the Spoiler Forum, please be sure to use Spoiler Tags:

[spoiler]Like so.[/spoiler]

This will prevent you from inadvertanely giving away a portion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ to members of the Community who have not experienced it for themselves.

Thank you for understanding.

joetacticSW
01.12.2012 , 07:40 PM | #7
Spoiler

Surothog
01.15.2012 , 08:25 PM | #8
My wife is just at this point of the quest line as well,
Spoiler

schwiz
01.15.2012 , 11:32 PM | #9
Spoiler

Themeatmarket
01.15.2012 , 11:45 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Surothog View Post
My wife is just at this point of the quest line as well,
Spoiler
Well, in all fairness, the writers have probably done a good job when you care about the decisions that much...Emotional response and impact = success. It's 'hard', but that's what makes the decision aspect kinda cool, imo.

Spoiler