Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operation loot distribution

MykalDay
01.15.2012 , 07:00 PM | #1
Is there a way to control where loot goes? Or is it REALLY just random and whoever gets whatever is just how it is.

So a month from now when we have full raid geared members and newbies with zero gear come in we might be throwing away tokens because it went to geared players?

I get that maybe BW wants to avoid counsels, DKP, and abuse but this is just silly.
Spreading Sithilis
...one Twilek dancing girl at a time...

hoonz
01.15.2012 , 07:11 PM | #2
in normal mode there is no way....but...i think they did this coz 99% of pug groups will be on normal so it stop ninjaing
"I used to be a Trooper....now im just an Australian"
"Can you....like....make your toons....like....hair longer...like"
Q&A session SDCC 2011. And this person is in the "Green zone"

Jtbaker
01.15.2012 , 07:23 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by hoonz View Post
in normal mode there is no way....but...i think they did this coz 99% of pug groups will be on normal so it stop ninjaing
Yeah, but its not even at all well executed. I've seen a sage get 2 pairs of legs when he already had them. So he has 3 Columi legs. I've seen a dps guardian get the tanking lightsaber, same with the shadow equivalent. I've seen a tanking guardian get a dps lightsaber that a sentinel could have used. If BW was smart they'd give you an option to control the loot. While normal is crazy easy, it still is a pain in the butt seeing loot wasted. The distribution could work if it was executed properly, but it isn't and its very annoying.