Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Easy mode for solo

gametan
01.15.2012 , 03:25 PM | #1
For anyone who is playing the game solo do you think that bioware should put in a option easy mode for heroic and flashpoints?

Battyone
01.15.2012 , 03:28 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by gametan View Post
For anyone who is playing the game solo do you think that bioware should put in a option easy mode for heroic and flashpoints?
No. They are already easy enough.
Amistar Nelmarra -- 55 Sage, Ebon Hawk <The Azure Blades>
I stream my bad gameplay.
Come watch the Fat Man rageth on Twitch!

afootdoc
01.15.2012 , 03:37 PM | #3
They already do. It's called Normal mode

Knightsire
01.15.2012 , 04:30 PM | #4
Not easy enough.

harkain
01.15.2012 , 04:35 PM | #5
not sure you ppl read the OP, he asked for an EM to be able to SOLO the instances, not that group version should be easier.

I dont have an issue with it if the loot is removed or downgraded to what an hard solo quest would be (just like there is diff loot nm, hm and nightmare) and i can understand people wanting to see the end of certain storylines especially big ones like the maelstroem prison.
Die you must
Intentional yodaing since 1980.

Manv
01.15.2012 , 05:07 PM | #6
Everything except Directive 7, Battle for Ilum and False Emperor can be done solo as long as you outlevel it.

laslaya
01.15.2012 , 05:10 PM | #7
Yes, I'd like to see this as I'm a soloist and have little desire to group with others. I just wish they'd have come out with a new KotR instead of an MMO, I hate dealing with raiders that want to force their play style on everyone else.

Saice
01.15.2012 , 05:24 PM | #8
Meh I don't think a Solo mode is needed. All only content is optional as such I have no issues skipping it or waiting for a group with them.
^^vv<><>BA
SWTOR is part of the EU Wookieepedia is your friend.
Screen Shot of my main. A Jedi Knight Guardian