Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware probably should have sent ETAs for pre play start times.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bioware probably should have sent ETAs for pre play start times.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

fatheadx
12.14.2011 , 09:18 AM | #1
I think in hindsight it would have worked a little better if Bioware sent emails a week or so ago letting all the pre-orders know about the time they would be receiving their email inviting them to play.

Sure people would be angry knowing they didnt get to play until Friday or whatever it may be, but at least it wouldnt be the anger of not knowing. Personally i dont care, when i get my invite, ill play. I didnt buy the game and redeem the code until the end of November, so i know ill be waiting a bit. But just reading the forums, it's obvious there are a lot of angry people, this might have been a better way to handle it...

Conveeyor
12.14.2011 , 09:25 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
We understand the anger of our customers and we are taking it very seriously.

We always have said that the Early Game Access will be a staggered process, dependant on when you have registered your pre-order on our website. Every day we will send out huge patches of e-mails to get you on the servers as soon as possible. As soon as the first spikes of pre-orders started end of July are done you may experience quite some improvement in the time frame of our invites.

We also would like you to understand, that the pre-order code is independent of the game version you have bought. So all of our pre-order customers will be invited regarding the date they have registered and not the game version they have bought.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused through this in the meantime.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support