Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Having trouble.

Mirdthestrill
01.14.2012 , 08:44 PM | #1
Hi, I'm having trouble with flashpoint The Esseles. I can't get a group of four together, because every time I get two or three they start saying "Let's try it with three" and rush for the entrance. I can't stop them, so I go with them, and we wipe on ironfist or get killed by his privateers after we defeat him because of our extremely low health. How can I get a group that will stick with me until we have four guys? The closest I've come to beating ironfist is a two-man team with a jedi consular with Qyzen tanking.
I <3 alts!

CivicTiger
01.14.2012 , 09:42 PM | #2
Unless you can get a full group within 5 minutes, just skip it and solo it later on. The time you're spending getting people you could just be getting the xp from quests on Coruscant.

Mirdthestrill
01.14.2012 , 10:38 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by CivicTiger View Post
Unless you can get a full group within 5 minutes, just skip it and solo it later on. The time you're spending getting people you could just be getting the xp from quests on Coruscant.
Okay. I just really wanted to complete that flashpoint...maybe I'll try again tomorrow, there'll probably be some more people on on Sunday who are willing to do it.
I <3 alts!

Draloch
01.15.2012 , 02:36 AM | #4
Ironfist can be hard to 2 man, especially for consulars who have cloth armor.

My recommendation is to go the the GTN on fleet and look for some level 8 stimpacks that heal both you and your companion. Those make the fight much more doable.

IronFirewind
01.15.2012 , 04:06 AM | #5
You can solo Esseles/Black Talon by Level 14 as a Consular/Inquisitor though you will need to buy a bunch of medipacks if you aren't a Biochem. If you can't find a group then you should be able to run through it by then.
Lilisetté - Assassin | The Progenitor EU (RP)

HeawiNobal
01.15.2012 , 05:23 AM | #6
After you get 3 people, type in chat... LFH Esseles then g2g!... LOL

Rinse and repeat until you get a healer.

If your group runs in with three quit the group and start looking for a new group. It could take a while sometimes to get a group together... just bear with it
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Mirdthestrill
01.15.2012 , 10:26 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by IronFirewind View Post
You can solo Esseles/Black Talon by Level 14 as a Consular/Inquisitor though you will need to buy a bunch of medipacks if you aren't a Biochem. If you can't find a group then you should be able to run through it by then.
I'm a trooper.
I <3 alts!

Envenra
01.15.2012 , 10:45 AM | #8
Actually.. I did The Esseles just with 2 players. Me as healer (Jedi Sage) and my brother (Vanguard tank) with Qyzen as DPS and Aurocks DPS commando.