Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Final Wave Sent!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mephane
12.14.2011 , 08:10 AM | #1671
Quote: Originally Posted by Angelioss View Post
A friend of mine that ordered in October was in last night .... nice ....
Don't shock us with bringing a thread titled "final wave sent" to the top right after the first wave of today has gone out... seriously. XD
Ceterum censeo chat bubbles addenda et party bomb reddendum esse.
---
The Alot is Better Than You at Everything

Necromyrez
12.14.2011 , 08:29 AM | #1672
Honestly, the QQ serves ABSOLUTELY no purpose. You can moan and groan all day long, but the fact is....it's 6 days before launch.

Their procedures and plans are already submitted, double checked, triple checked, and locked in.

You're not going to "show" the devs something they didn't think about before, and it be changed, etc.

There is not even enough time for them to submit a new launch plan and get it approved before launch.

Sit back, press F5, and wait. There is nothing else to be done.

P.S. Close/Reopen launcher to see if you got in, instead of email checking. I still haven't gotten an email, even with them whitelisted. But I played all night last night.

Hope you guys get in soon, but the QQ is not going to help that along at all.
CE Pre-Order
<|█|/\|/\|/\|(Φ)█|{████████████████████████████}

enigmacypher
12.14.2011 , 09:03 AM | #1673
Quote: Originally Posted by Necromyrez View Post
Honestly, the QQ serves ABSOLUTELY no purpose. You can moan and groan all day long, but the fact is....it's 6 days before launch.

Their procedures and plans are already submitted, double checked, triple checked, and locked in.

You're not going to "show" the devs something they didn't think about before, and it be changed, etc.

There is not even enough time for them to submit a new launch plan and get it approved before launch.

Sit back, press F5, and wait. There is nothing else to be done.

P.S. Close/Reopen launcher to see if you got in, instead of email checking. I still haven't gotten an email, even with them whitelisted. But I played all night last night.

Hope you guys get in soon, but the QQ is not going to help that along at all.
the QQing doesn't help THIS game but maybe for the next one someone will listen (been telling mayself this since WoW clones have all come out with faster leveling and faster death though i will confess>

I am not saying this is a WOW clone but the XP accumulation is a WoW disease that every game seems now inflicted with that isn't a FTP.. I will also point out that some of those trashy FTP games out there with limited XP for quests last and have lasted a lot longer than the PTP "high end" games.

i was going to make this game home for a while but if even half the issues ingame are true i can't wait to see AoW

AngryEnglish
12.14.2011 , 09:04 AM | #1674
i just got in enterd my code aug 11th

Angelioss
12.14.2011 , 09:15 AM | #1675
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16391

they sent out a message about today .....
There are things in the universe billions of years older than either of our races.. And if they are aware of us at all, it is little more than ants…and we have as much chance of communicating with them as an ant has with us. We know. We've tried. And we've learned we can either stay out from underfoot, or be stepped on.

DavidBass
12.14.2011 , 09:16 AM | #1676 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
I'm going to close this thread to avoid confusion between yesterday's waves and today's. You'll find the latest updates on our invite waves here.