Don't you just hate it...

WildSide

When your running with a companion your wanting to advance with, your running along when they suddenly want to talk. Your miles away from where you could engage in a talk with them, so you make your way to a cantina or your ship. When all of the sudden, when you get there.....they don't want to talk.

Later on, it happens again. Same situation, miles from nowhere, they want to talk, you get to where you could talk, and AGAIN...nothing.

Annoying indeed.

Been tripped up by this a time or two, and yes, I do hate it. Companions will hold their thoughts 'til you can get to a safe place to talk to them, though, so like other posters say, probably the best thing is to right click them. If they insist that they really need to talk to you, it's a good time to detour into a cantina.

Yeah this has been bugging the hell out of me, I assumed it to be a bug when it happened again today and the companion didn't say anything along the lines of "I wish to talk to you" but now thanks to this thread I know it really is a bug. Maybe this should be reported to the mods or do they already know?

When your running with a companion your wanting to advance with, your running along when they suddenly want to talk. Your miles away from where you could engage in a talk with them, so you make your way to a cantina or your ship. When all of the sudden, when you get there.....they don't want to talk.

Later on, it happens again. Same situation, miles from nowhere, they want to talk, you get to where you could talk, and AGAIN...nothing.

Annoying indeed.

YES! I have had this stupid bug appear multiple times now. At least the convos aren't wasted, and can happen multiple times in succession if you have them stacked. I had that yesterday with Talos Drellik.

In Imp fleet - talos wants to talk to you

Go to ship - Talos doesnt want to talk to you

Go back to fleet - Talos wants to talk to you

Something was about to hit the wall..!

Edited by Karkais