Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

StarWars Galaxies refugees

Sim-E
01.14.2012 , 06:29 PM | #1
The Repopulation may be exactly what StarWars Galaxies refugees are looking for. It has everything SWG (pre combat upgrade) had plus interesting new sandbox features like nation based warfare and optional tab based, or fpsed based combat. From the screenshots and videos you can tell this game has sharp graphics and an interesting world to explore. The Repopulation could be the next big thing in MMO gaming.

http://www.therepopulation.com/
█||||||||()█Ξ████████████████████████████████████████)

_Miranda_
01.14.2012 , 09:57 PM | #2
Oh wow, that game looks awesome.

Why have I never heard of it?

marshalleck
01.14.2012 , 10:02 PM | #3
At first I almost yawned, then I saw them constructing the base. Want!
Classless character progression // Deep crafting & harvesting // Fully customizable spells & skills // Living world with seasons, weather, dynamic day/night & wildlife ecology // >

Heimskringla
01.14.2012 , 10:32 PM | #4
The other game I'm looking at is The Secret World. The skill-based level-less progression looks awesome.
- I spent $149.95 on a video game with no release date, and all I got was the key to the executive washroom.

truedark
01.15.2012 , 12:20 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Heimskringla View Post
The other game I'm looking at is The Secret World. The skill-based level-less progression looks awesome.
Skill based progression is horrible mate, if its anything like eve online all they have to do is make it time based and they can have you sunk for months.
CE VIP

Lasica
01.15.2012 , 02:07 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by truedark View Post
Skill based progression is horrible mate, if its anything like eve online all they have to do is make it time based and they can have you sunk for months.
Well assuming Funcom use the same model they have in Age of Conan it will be time based.

Salajinn
01.15.2012 , 02:11 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Lasica View Post
Well assuming Funcom use the same model they have in Age of Conan it will be time based.
Never assume things you dont know