Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Text Error

LadyMindParadox
12.26.2011 , 03:26 PM | #1
I thought this might go here. If there is a better place for it then please relocate.

I found a grammatical error on a loading screen on Tatooine. Where it says "Chapter 1:Strike of the Desolator" the second paragraph of the text says that I "narrowing escaping" some trap. I'm thinking that should read "narrowly escaping".

Tyheer
01.15.2012 , 12:03 AM | #2
I have a follow up to that, actually.

It's not a big deal, but the opening summary for Chapter One for "Strike of the Desolator" has a bug. While my character decided to do the Tatooine mission first, it clearly states that I went to Alderaan to rescue Master Orgus Din.

JawaJedi
01.15.2012 , 12:56 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyheer View Post
I have a follow up to that, actually.

It's not a big deal, but the opening summary for Chapter One for "Strike of the Desolator" has a bug. While my character decided to do the Tatooine mission first, it clearly states that I went to Alderaan to rescue Master Orgus Din.
There's a couple classes where for some reason it just decides "F*** Tatooine" and shows the Alderaan ones instead.
Quote: Originally Posted by Saevio View Post
I haven't understood anything anyone has said in this thread so far. That's common on these forums though.

Allyhoo
01.15.2012 , 01:49 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JawaJedi View Post
There's a couple classes where for some reason it just decides "F*** Tatooine" and shows the Alderaan ones instead.
I noticed that too...Makes sense since most of the npcs seem to be of the opinion that Tatooine is forgetable, useless, and just generally doesn't matter anyway.