Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ETA on Support

Kilitos
12.14.2011 , 07:32 AM | #1
Just curious on when there may be some support for us uniformed military members that are deployed to a red zone? Order has been canceled by Origin because of my IP showing up in a red zone when I logged into my account after pre-ordering over the phone with them. Just kind of a shame that we have no support being overseas and trying to get a little gaming enjoyment on our down time. Thanks for any replies.... Maybe Rockjaw could comment on this....?

Kilitos
12.14.2011 , 07:51 AM | #2

AmericanSaint
12.14.2011 , 07:53 AM | #3
Bump for our boys and girls overseas

Kilitos
12.14.2011 , 07:55 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AmericanSaint View Post
Bump for our boys and girls overseas
Thanks for the support!!!

Kilitos
12.14.2011 , 09:00 AM | #5
Still no reply....Bump

the-golem
12.14.2011 , 09:01 AM | #6
As a vet, I know what the brave ol' boys and girls are going through. Bump for support.

Kilitos
12.14.2011 , 09:04 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by the-golem View Post
As a vet, I know what the brave ol' boys and girls are going through. Bump for support.
Thanks for the support! Hopefully something will get done! As of right now, we can't even think about ordering because as soon as we log in from over here, the order gets cancelled

Kilitos
12.14.2011 , 09:09 AM | #8
Love how the crying and complaining is bumping real issues off the first page within seconds

Degrama
12.14.2011 , 09:10 AM | #9
Well I know if I needed something done while I was deployed I would ask a family member or friend handle it for me. Wish I could of had the chance to play video games while I was deployed...Yay for being combat arms!!!
Nice ị█ị█████‼ị≡ị█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓) Sorry about your _ _ _ k

Kilitos
12.14.2011 , 09:14 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Degrama View Post
Well I know if I needed something done while I was deployed I would ask a family member or friend handle it for me. Wish I could of had the chance to play video games while I was deployed...Yay for being combat arms!!!
Internet is everywhere in the red zones now. No matter where you go, there is a satellite for access. You don't work 24/7 so you had down time. BTW OIF 1 even had internet for the troops, but nice try at a flame! Also family members can do it all they want, the real issue is when the person in the red zone "Logs in" it cancels the order as being out of the region and also places a report of fraud on the account to make it impossible to re-order.