Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't get loot off SOA if stuck in a mind trap after SOA dies

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Can't get loot off SOA if stuck in a mind trap after SOA dies

flowqz
01.13.2012 , 07:54 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Lacressian View Post
Zone out, get back in, take the deep fall, get ress-ed, loot.

One other thing though is if you get airborne in the first phase and your DPS drops him bellow enough for 2nd phase to kick in, the the airborne person gets released from his journey in the middle of the floor... only there is no floor at the middle anymore. Death guarantied. This is a bug. Shouldn't happen like that.
why should this be a bug, just time your phase transitions properly.... ever heard of something like "dps stop" ?

Fumanchu_Fow
01.13.2012 , 09:07 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Lacressian View Post
Zone out, get back in, take the deep fall, get ress-ed, loot.

One other thing though is if you get airborne in the first phase and your DPS drops him bellow enough for 2nd phase to kick in, the the airborne person gets released from his journey in the middle of the floor... only there is no floor at the middle anymore. Death guarantied. This is a bug. Shouldn't happen like that.
It's possible to not die. I was in the air once when he got pushed over and called for one of our inquisitors to grab me when I got released. He snagged me before I fell to my death and pulled me to the outer ring. Made it down safely for stage 3. It's not a bug though we were just sloppy. If you are quick enough and your people don't suck they can pull you over before you drop.

henceforth
01.14.2012 , 09:58 PM | #13
My groups ingame tickets still have only been answered with the generic droid responses, nothing has actually come from them yet. Still holding out that the escalation thing actually works and our loot will actually be rewarded.

Put seasaw in everything i guess.

Kelindris
01.14.2012 , 10:00 PM | #14
Just remember that making sure a Jedi Guardian can sleep with their companions is more important than fixing the major bugs in this game.

FuzioNdapro
01.14.2012 , 10:10 PM | #15
Just wait until u do hardmode SoA the allmighty bugg abuser!

half of the floor spawns, mindtraps stays on third phase or lets say sparks spawn before next phase and dont dispawn instead they fall down and hit ppl in raid under their feet and kills 2-3 ppl :P