Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LFG tool please add one asap

Breeti
12.23.2011 , 10:18 PM | #101
Sorry to dissappoint everyone, but the tool will be there at some point. The people who want it and will use it will always far out weigh those that do not.

Even then there is a simple solution to your issue, if you don't want to use it, then just don't use it. Just so you know, there can be a tool in the game that some people use and others by preference do not. I know that it is hard for some people to understand but yeah, it's possible.

Dazgra
12.23.2011 , 11:05 PM | #102
No, this is what ruined wow. Nowadays nobody EVER ventures outsides the main cities into the world, what reason is there to? Much more efficient to just alt tab and wait for your queues to pop.

Luuk-Luchtloper
12.29.2011 , 07:30 AM | #103
Yesterday I waited like more then an hour before I had 3 people to do a flashpoint. It seems that if you are not a tank or healer, it is going to take a while before you have a party... I tried spamming the general chat, but withouot any succes, luckely I got som friends that came online later on.. But I cab amagin that if you dont know anybody, it is going to be difficult to playing flaspoints.. Espacially if you only do dps.. Please let the player decide wether they want to be social or not.. I mean we all paid the same prices, right? LFG tool ASAP please!

nonamesleft
01.14.2012 , 06:19 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Clockie View Post
I think people that wants the LFG tool.
Is people that didn't try vanilla wow.
I played vanilla wow and this needs a LFG tool, just like wow did.

As with vanilla wow, this forces you to wait to play the game before you can play the game. I forces you to play at peak hours if you want to get a group together in a reasonable amount of time.

Even when you get a group, you need to wait for everyone to get there. (although it is not as painful in this game to wait for everyone to get to the heroic/flashpoint as it is for wow players to make it to Zul'Farrak).

Like wow, it forces you to play off spec since there is no duel spec and the fist four people you find are unlikely to be 2 dps, a healer, and a tank.

Like wow, when most of the active players reach max level, it will become more trouble than it is worth to form groups for the low level heroics and flashpoint and most will simply outlevel and ignore them. I have already noticed how much harder it is to find a group for the heroic quests on midlevel planets that it was a few weeks ago. I did all of the nar shadda single player quests before I found a group for a nar shadda heroic.

Kelticfury
01.14.2012 , 06:28 PM | #105
No thanks.

Its easy to get groups in this game and the flashpoints are all in the same vicinity for the most part. it doesn't take long at all to get a pug going just by saying lfm instead of lfg. Lots of people new to MMOs play this and are more comfortable in the member role rather than leader. form a team! simple.

If you need people for hard modes and higher you should already be in a guild, so thats no problem either.

These attempts by lazy people to turn this trivial issue into something huge is just silly.

Mounds
01.14.2012 , 06:33 PM | #106
no need i just used chat and got into a group within min so no need for this tool

Trineda
01.14.2012 , 07:52 PM | #107
Hello everyone,

In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the pros and cons of LFD and Dungeon Finders, we will be closing this current thread.