Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Knight
Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TirJin_Meteos's Avatar


TirJin_Meteos
01.14.2012 , 12:25 PM | #1821
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerek View Post
Bioware can you please give us an E.T.A. for when the fix will come out to fix those characters that are already affected by the bug? Cause 1.1 has come and gone and we are now on 1.2 and my Kira still hasn't said anything too me. And also I am level 42 on chapter three will I still get her romance once its fixed? I would really appreciate a response thanks.
Patch 1.1 is out on the PTR. They have released the patch notes, but that doesn't mean the patch is live. It's coming on Tuesday, as others have said.
Jedi Guardian
-
9/29/11 - Never Forget.
Dear BioWare: Thank you for finally fixing the Kira bug.

thrungolreturns's Avatar


thrungolreturns
01.14.2012 , 01:10 PM | #1822
Hmm, I wonder if on Tuesday this threat will suddenly come to a halt as thousands of Jedi run to their ships, OR if it will explode with hundreds of simultaneous posts ranting and asking questions that have been asked many, many times before...

Averran's Avatar


Averran
01.14.2012 , 02:57 PM | #1823
Hello everyone,

We would like to make sure that recent updates are very clear to all of you as some seem to be curious about details still. Game Update 1.1, coming out on January 17th, should resolve the issues that have been experienced with Kira's storyline. Here are the details we've released so far in their original locations:

Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post

As with every update, 1.1 includes many high-priority bug fixes. We have corrected the issue that prevented some Jedi Knights from progressing in Kira Carsenís affection conversations, made some previously inaccessible Datacrons reachable, and have made many fixes to various issues in Flashpoints and Operations.

Companions

Kira Carsen
  • Fixed an issue that caused players to be unable to progress in Kiraís affection conversations. Players previously affected by this issue can now speak to Kira and progress normally.
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
For more information, check out our Game Update 1.1 news article.

Scheduled Maintenance

Date: Tuesday, January 17th, 2012

Time: 2AM CST (12AM PST/3AM EST/8AM GMT/9AM CET) to 10AM CST (8AM PST/11AM EST/4PM GMT/5PM CET)
Thank you all for the patience and feedback provided during the discovery and resolution of this issue! This thread will remain open as there is no need to stop the discussion.

LifeOfMessiah's Avatar


LifeOfMessiah
01.14.2012 , 03:47 PM | #1824
Quote: Originally Posted by Averran View Post
Hello everyone,

We would like to make sure that recent updates are very clear to all of you as some seem to be curious about details still. Game Update 1.1, coming out on January 17th, should resolve the issues that have been experienced with Kira's storyline. Here are the details we've released so far in their original locations:





Thank you all for the patience and feedback provided during the discovery and resolution of this issue! This thread will remain open as there is no need to stop the discussion.
Too bad, people won't listen to you Averran. I think nearly 10 people, myself included, have repeated this same thing MANY times, and people just don't listen and don't read.

Thank you so much. I appreciate the information, and I know you guys are working very hard to make the game very fun and challenging.
Jedi Covenant
Azaryah - Jedi Sentinel

Spyderwraith's Avatar


Spyderwraith
01.14.2012 , 03:52 PM | #1825
Quote: Originally Posted by LifeOfMessiah View Post
Too bad, people won't listen to you Averran. I think nearly 10 people, myself included, have repeated this same thing MANY times, and people just don't listen and don't read.

Thank you so much. I appreciate the information, and I know you guys are working very hard to make the game very fun and challenging.
I think a lot of people are to nerdraging to even see anything but red and will not appreciate the fact that they have put into play a patch to resolve this bug once and for all and will likely E-RAGE claiming it took to long without looking at the bigger picture of

IT IS NOW GOING TO BE FIXED

SuperSair's Avatar


SuperSair
01.14.2012 , 05:34 PM | #1826
Quote: Originally Posted by Spyderwraith View Post
I think a lot of people are to nerdraging to even see anything but red and will not appreciate the fact that they have put into play a patch to resolve this bug once and for all and will likely E-RAGE claiming it took to long without looking at the bigger picture of

IT IS NOW GOING TO BE FIXED
I for one am glad that people are still mad, I was worried that ppl would go back to kissing BioWare feet for finally fixing something that has been needed to be fixed for months.

DemonXSpartan's Avatar


DemonXSpartan
01.14.2012 , 08:03 PM | #1827
wait then if you already choose the flirt options then how do you get to flirt with her

would that mean i have to start all over again?

TirJin_Meteos's Avatar


TirJin_Meteos
01.14.2012 , 08:10 PM | #1828
Quote: Originally Posted by Averran View Post
Hello everyone,

We would like to make sure that recent updates are very clear to all of you as some seem to be curious about details still. Game Update 1.1, coming out on January 17th, should resolve the issues that have been experienced with Kira's storyline.
Thanks for the bonus update! I don't think most of us need it, but I'm glad you're still paying attention to the thread and making sure everyone's up to speed. Just wish people would take the time to glance back a couple pages before asking the same questions over and over, as this will inevitably be buried as well.
Jedi Guardian
-
9/29/11 - Never Forget.
Dear BioWare: Thank you for finally fixing the Kira bug.

Spyderwraith's Avatar


Spyderwraith
01.15.2012 , 05:45 AM | #1829
Quote: Originally Posted by SuperSair View Post
I for one am glad that people are still mad, I was worried that ppl would go back to kissing BioWare feet for finally fixing something that has been needed to be fixed for months.
Assume much?

I for one kiss nobodies feet.

I simply don't think anger and rage solves much

EnviousKryptic's Avatar


EnviousKryptic
01.15.2012 , 02:08 PM | #1830
they must of fixed somthing because i couldnt talk to her but after
Spoiler
all her romance quests where stacked up on top of eachother ill post again if she talks again hopefully some of you might need to do this to unbug it ?

thats if you clicked the Ds flirt at the start btw because i did that and ive read that other people who have did the same got to talk to her after the brother thing