Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Too difficult to find Pugs for Flashpoints.

Bobty
01.13.2012 , 08:15 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasdr View Post
try LFM instead of LFG and you'll find a group in no time. Take some initiative
Strangely enough this works in pretty much all MMOs. Sometimes you get a second person confused about why the group doesn't have other members, but it generally fills out in no time.

Bobty
01.13.2012 , 08:17 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sonalan View Post
I'm a 50 bh tank. I've been 50 for over a week now. Every time i get on i'm lfg. Outa the 7 days or so of being lfg 3 - 4 hours per day, i've found 1 grp. And that was after 2 hours of being lfg.

Such engaging gameplay!
I'm a 50 BH Tank aswell. Quite often I am tempted to drop my current group to fill one of the many groups looking for a tank for the last spot(but I don't because I am grouped with friends)

I would have to assume it varies greatly per server.

Anfinn
01.14.2012 , 01:44 AM | #13
I am 50 Jedi knight tank, and so far this game feel more like a single player game than a mulitplayer game, i play pve and had to skip all the 2h and 4h content and the dungeons, because there is too little going on, too few people or whatever. SWTOR is going to lose if they dont make any real changes for casual players that want to play instead or idling in fleet spamming all day. in wow it takes me less than a minute to find a hc pug (i tank) stopping my acount until they improve the lfg drasticaly.

Play>spam

Romulusss
01.14.2012 , 02:57 AM | #14
if you dont actively go to the /who window and ask people, you will never find a group. You have to make a group if u want to run something

Daross
01.14.2012 , 03:01 AM | #15
Atm most of population is at level of Red Reaper, Jedi Prisoner FPs/quests.. 1-2 more weeks and it will be easier to find FP.
Atm most groups are semi closed cliques of friends, who play togather.
Often around 21.oo in the evening there are 2-3 healers LF for Hard Modes, but nothing happening around.
AFAIK Operations on my server are non existant - Lord Calypho (republic) server which is one of most populated.

Majority of active people in my guild are around lvl 43 atm.. since i did hit 50 2 weeks ago i got kinda bored with my main char, and for now im leaving it alone, so i can back to him, when guild catch up.
Meanwhile plaing around alts.

Trineda
01.14.2012 , 02:48 PM | #16
Hello everyone,

In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the pros and cons of LFD and Dungeon Finders, we will be closing this current thread.