Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problems with preorder code redeeming

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Problems with preorder code redeeming
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Conveeyor
12.14.2011 , 08:57 AM | #11 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
For all those who have pre-ordered a Digital Deluxe Edition the codes should be sent by Origin on 16th December via e-mail.

You can't register your pre-order key as your product key - this comes with the full game.

We hope this answers your questions. Thank you.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Seigboldt
12.14.2011 , 08:57 AM | #12
Everyone with this issue just needs to wait for the early access e-mail. It will contain a separate thingy for you to do. More info in bright yellow txt found here, but I'll cut and paste it anyway.

You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access
Color Stone (Virtual Item)
You can now download the game client and patch the game. Watch for an email invitation from The Old Republic team to begin your Early Access.

Do you have that?

Yes -- OUTSTANDING! Now all you have to do is wait for the Early Access Email
No -- If you have codes listed under Code Redemption and you do not have anything listed under PREORDER. Then you will Probably need to contact support.

BUT Under Ready to Play my Product Redemption Code is greyed out still!!!!!
Don't Worry!!! You do not need to use that until the 20th. It states it on the ready to Play Page like below.
(█████████████}Ξ█|||()|||█Ξ{██████████████)

wolfchant
12.14.2011 , 09:20 AM | #13
Yeah....my email actually said "the wait is over..you can begin your adventure"...it didnt say I need to wait til the 16th..why do they even bother sending out e-mails about early access would be better to just be quiet and send the codes and that letter the 16th

wolfchant
12.14.2011 , 09:23 AM | #14
its not the waiting part that ticks me off btw..its getting that email with big capital letters and i find out it isnt true :P

Sunsliver
12.14.2011 , 09:26 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by wolfchant View Post
Yeah....my email actually said "the wait is over..you can begin your adventure"...it didnt say I need to wait til the 16th..why do they even bother sending out e-mails about early access would be better to just be quiet and send the codes and that letter the 16th
Ok for clarification....

You do not need to wait untilt he 16th. The code you get beginning ont her 16th is your FULL RETAIL KEY which you will need to put in by the 20th if you wish to play AFTER the 20th.

Are you sure you received the "Your Saga Begins" Email?

If you have, go through my checklist and verify you have all that info and int he event you do and you still CANNOT access the game AND you received the Early Access Email then you will ened to contact support.

ColdLogic
12.14.2011 , 09:27 AM | #16
As of right now, when I click on my account, and I check on the steps, I got 2 out of 3 steps completed, the third one is not lit, this is where my product key has to be entered.

I PRE-ORDERED THE GAME IN AUGUST!
Feet First Into Hell (FFIH):Guild Leader
◘ (PvP) Est. Hardcore/Light RP:
••••Official Website Feet First Into Hell••••

Zekath
12.14.2011 , 10:36 AM | #17
Wrong date on swtor.com?

Acording to the site i ordered SWTOR from it says i activated my key the 26th July 2011.
Looking at www.swtor.com it says i didnt activate my key until the 7th October 2011.

GrolschUK
12.14.2011 , 10:43 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by ColdLogic View Post
As of right now, when I click on my account, and I check on the steps, I got 2 out of 3 steps completed, the third one is not lit, this is where my product key has to be entered.

I PRE-ORDERED THE GAME IN AUGUST!
Your 'Product Key' will come when you get your game delivered, or if ordering a dlgital version, then you will get it in an email sometime between the 16th-19th ready for launch day on the 20th

You do not need a 'Product Key' to play the Early Access. This will be applied to your account in due course, based on the date that you registered your Pre-Order key.