Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When to start Operations?

T-Hef
01.14.2012 , 09:12 AM | #1
So, when is a good time to start this? Our guild is balancing out the classes. 1-2 tank, 2 healers, and DPS remaining. Watching videos on fights.

We have been doing daily's for upping our gear for quite some time. I have noticed that most, not all, has better than T1.
Why be good, when it is so easy to be bad?

Sickith
01.14.2012 , 09:32 AM | #2
The operations at normal is intended for new level 50's - do your hardmode flashpoints, try and get your mods to 50 (Non epic blue = coriella / epic = dailies) and into atleast level49 gear and your be sorted.

The set up you will need is 1 tank, 2 healers and 5 dps mix of both ranged and melee. Ranged is nice for soa. Try out eternity vault see how it goes really nice instance and a good kick start to raiding.
Sickíth - Sith Inquisitor (Sorcerer - Healer) Sicknéss - Jedi Consular (Sage - Healer)

"You've never fought anyone like me. I was Jedi, I am Sith!"

Sayuri-chan
01.14.2012 , 09:51 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by T-Hef View Post
So, when is a good time to start this? Our guild is balancing out the classes. 1-2 tank, 2 healers, and DPS remaining. Watching videos on fights.

We have been doing daily's for upping our gear for quite some time. I have noticed that most, not all, has better than T1.
after I dinged to 50 I was already summoned to do an ops with my guildies after the ops I came out with full columi gear , lucky i guess