Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any long term Beta Testers already in?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Any long term Beta Testers already in?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthKindread
12.13.2011 , 08:41 AM | #1
I remember a circulating rumor that as a "thank you" for testing the game long term, the Devs would be letting testers in with the first waves despite when they pre-ordered the game. I suspect this was just a lot of speculation and wishful thinking for people that put some serious hours in finding bugs/writing feedback etc.

My question is, do any of you KNOW a long term tester who is currently IN early access who did not pre-order within the first month? Just curious and can't wait to join everyone in game!
BERSERKIR
RP Lite -:- PvE -:- PvP

AllisonBerryman
12.13.2011 , 08:43 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Your Early Access time is determined by when you redeemed your Pre-Order Code, just to clear up any rumor you might have heard.

Szarkan
12.13.2011 , 08:44 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthKindread View Post
I remember a circulating rumor that as a "thank you" for testing the game long term, the Devs would be letting testers in with the first waves despite when they pre-ordered the game. I suspect this was just a lot of speculation and wishful thinking for people that put some serious hours in finding bugs/writing feedback etc.

My question is, do any of you KNOW a long term tester who is currently IN early access who did not pre-order within the first month? Just curious and can't wait to join everyone in game!
And it's exactly that, a rumor
Yeah.

DarthZail
12.13.2011 , 08:45 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Your Early Access time is determined by when you redeemed your Pre-Order Code, just to clear up any rumor you might have heard.
Proof or it didn't happen.

VainEldritch
12.13.2011 , 08:47 AM | #5
/wave

I'm in and I was long-time permanent teaster.

FYI I registered my Pre-Order code on the first day... I have not yet received any E-mails either.
Vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanitas
"I didn't get where I am today by letting some snot-nosed Jedi Padawan leave my cheese out in the wind." Sith Imperial Guard Vorlok Vanitas explains why Jedi Younglings must die.
Star Wars: The Old Republic beta tester and Founder

ThreeToedSloth
12.13.2011 , 08:48 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthZail View Post
Proof or it didn't happen.
Ya, how would Allison know what is going on around here?
SWG refugee squatter

TwitchingFiber
12.13.2011 , 08:49 AM | #7
It's not just based off when you redeemed your pre order. There a quite a few people in that redeemed this month and last. A friend of mine redeemed last month and he is in. Don't let them fool you.

MercArcher
12.13.2011 , 08:50 AM | #8
Beta tested for 5 months

Have not gotten in yet.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ SITE POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

HanoverFist
12.13.2011 , 08:50 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
The force is strong in this one.

amonn
12.13.2011 , 08:50 AM | #10
just let me in ill ummm check on that =D
"When the darkness fades and the Lights dim only the grey will remain"