Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Level Gaps

joeymcflow
12.14.2011 , 02:42 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by vrgadin View Post
well i agree with that, perhaps it will change when the full numbers of people are in game, and they have enough queing for pvp to do this. I suspect atm if you split up the tiers, u would be waiting a LONG time for a game.

especially the imperial side which has far greater pop on most servers, if not all servers
It will be worse when everyone is ingame.

I'm all for the "creating a good server pvp community" that everybody wants so bad, but wont the world pvp that everybody has been praising so much do all that?
I like short queues, and i like level playfields. The notion that "the people who dont like this idea are the people who played lvl 19 twinks in wow" is ********. The people who dont like this idea are the end-game pvpers who dont want low level players who are still learning their class, with limited gear and a stat buff that makes them only 20% worse than they themselves are *********** up for the team.

I'd take cross-realm WZ over that any day mind you...

Omniana
12.14.2011 , 07:17 AM | #22
Bolstering doesn't work and it's a terrible idea.
It's not enough that I should succeed - others should fail.

 ◂◂   ▐ ▌  ◼  ▸▸

lucasomega
12.14.2011 , 07:20 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Ajeee View Post
The Bolstering in SWTOR didn't work in the beta, so I'm sure it will be just as imbalanced now. 50's playing together with 10's, you simply can't bolster that. No real chance at 10, no real challange at 50, just stupid.

I would love to see tiers, and 10-29, 30-40-49, 50 is good enough for me.
Ditto. Or at the very least 10-49 and 50 brackets.
I shot first.

Murah
12.14.2011 , 07:27 AM | #24
I hope there's no bolstering on Ilum, or any open world pvp format. I'd much rather have tiered battlegrounds than this nonsense.
Reunion Guild

Bioteks
12.14.2011 , 08:48 AM | #25
Bolstering for warzones is a great idea. However, it's not terribly strong AND there are no level brackets. By the time you factor additional skills, talents points, and gear, lower level players are at a severe disadvantage with no alternatives.