Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lightside sith warrior

Deathforged
12.14.2011 , 12:42 AM | #1
Can anyone give me a rundown of the story if you choose lightside choices for sith warrior? I know you cannot "romance" your apprentice if you go lightside sith. Any other differences?

SilentKitty
12.14.2011 , 12:50 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Deathforged View Post
Can anyone give me a rundown of the story if you choose lightside choices for sith warrior? I know you cannot "romance" your apprentice if you go lightside sith. Any other differences?
I didn't get very far on mine, so I can't tell you how it will be later on. For me my light side warrior felt very good and I liked her a lot. She had a sense of honor, it didn't make her go out and protest bunny-rights but neither does she needlessly kill people just for show. Give it a try to see what feels right for you.

Ohh.. for guys there is one light side romance and one dark side romance. Don't worry, your warrior will get some

Jaytun
12.14.2011 , 01:56 AM | #3
This is the kind of character I'm working on fleshing out. I only took one Sith Warrior to lvl 13 and didn't really explore the light side choices. The character I'm developing, and hope to roll on an RP-PVE server, is expressing thoughts on this blog I'm working on...

It's called A Light on the Dark Side

I'm looking forward to exploring this path in game.

bladesdnm
12.14.2011 , 03:00 AM | #4
playing light side opens branches in flashpoints and some npcs make cameo returns that would otherwise be dead.
im sure u can still corrupt the padawan, and still try to mack on her. u might have to choose some dark side options jsut to get her settled in though.
(██████████████████████████████|█╬╬╬╬╬╬█|1020-367|█╬╬╬╬╬╬█|██████████████████████████████)

CptBrit
12.14.2011 , 06:25 AM | #5
I'm really tempted to make a lightside Inq but i'm always a damned goody two-shoes in games, I had to force a Renegade playthrough in ME1 & 2 (And even then I was good to my squadmates). The Sith Inq just seems like the perfect char to be a bas*a*d to be fair .

Anyone got any experience on Lightside Inq?

DarthKaage
12.14.2011 , 07:46 AM | #6
You can romance Vette as a Light Side Sith Warrior

Deathforged
12.14.2011 , 08:46 AM | #7
One of my main concerns is mixing too many light and dark choices and remaining in the grey since gear has an alignment requirement and supposedly there is no neutral gear.

I also highly dislike Vette. She is also just there it seems to emulate Darth Malgus's situation.

Guess I'll just have to suck it up and choose all the evil options while stalking around my ship cackling to myself.

Mishlana
12.14.2011 , 09:42 AM | #8
I got a light-side Inquisitor to level 7 or so, and it was pretty fun. I remember how I was supposed to "question" a fellow student about something... and instead of torturing him, I was kind to him, and it completely blew his mind xD Said I was unlike any Sith he had ever met. I think it will be pretty entertaining to be a good bad-guy.

Meharial
12.14.2011 , 10:36 AM | #9
It is extremely entertaining being a light side Sith because for some reason the NPCs are always surprised that you aren't killing them for the hell of it. Weird, huh? =p Alignment affects your end game title after you finish your story line and the faces that make up your "power base" change depending on the choices you made throughout your play through.

And yes, for light sith Sith, Vette is romanceable for males, Malavai Quinn for females.

Deathforged
12.14.2011 , 02:33 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Meharial View Post
It is extremely entertaining being a light side Sith because for some reason the NPCs are always surprised that you aren't killing them for the hell of it. Weird, huh? =p Alignment affects your end game title after you finish your story line and the faces that make up your "power base" change depending on the choices you made throughout your play through.

And yes, for light sith Sith, Vette is romanceable for males, Malavai Quinn for females.
Do you know the title for light sided warrior?