Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2 dudes that live in there basement and make...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
2 dudes that live in there basement and make...

Bobty
01.13.2012 , 08:13 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by RichLather View Post
The engine, the software, the genre, or the hardware that the game is designed on do not matter. If you cannot make an orb float around a room without bugging out then why were you hired? Theres no excuse for this level of imcompetence.
Yes because anyone that cannot do their job utterly flawlessly, especially in a large scale and complex project must be incompetent.

RichLather
01.13.2012 , 08:15 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobty View Post
Yes because anyone that cannot do their job utterly flawlessly, especially in a large scale and complex project must be incompetent.
The last boss of the main raid has a mechanic that blows people up, you would think that someone getting payed to make sure these things (which are important) would atleast be playable. Again, theres no excuse for such a huge distaster of a bug on such important content.

Bobty
01.13.2012 , 08:32 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by RichLather View Post
The last boss of the main raid has a mechanic that blows people up, you would think that someone getting payed to make sure these things (which are important) would atleast be playable. Again, theres no excuse for such a huge distaster of a bug on such important content.
Oh definitely I am glad that WoW never ever had any bosses, especially in say tier 5 that had mechanics so bad they were considered broken...

Requimo
01.13.2012 , 09:19 PM | #14
Why are there people defending a buggy design? I mean it's buggy, it's broken it should have been fixed at beta (because thats what beta is for) but it's not. Everybody playing the game paid full, complete price for the game but got a game with some incomplete aspects. It's his right to complain. Also complaints make better game, sucking up to a company makes more buggy releases.

Act like gamers people.

RichLather
01.13.2012 , 10:26 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobty View Post
Oh definitely I am glad that WoW never ever had any bosses, especially in say tier 5 that had mechanics so bad they were considered broken...
Again, stop making excuses.

Breeti
01.13.2012 , 10:36 PM | #16
This game has soooo many issues. Is it really even necessary to point them out?

Personal opinion is cancel for a few month, then come back for one month to see if things are better. If they are then stay, if not your out 15 bucks and no harm no foul.

That is what I am thinking I will do.
Have they fixed Ability Delay?

RichLather
01.13.2012 , 10:48 PM | #17
I got a great idea, lets get programmers who are so poor at there job that they make each raid boss unable to reset themselves so that the players have to reset and clear trash after every attempt! That should bring the players in and make them want to pay for the game! My god I cannot believe how bad these designers failed...this is so sad.

RichLather
01.13.2012 , 10:57 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Breeti View Post
This game has soooo many issues. Is it really even necessary to point them out?

Personal opinion is cancel for a few month, then come back for one month to see if things are better. If they are then stay, if not your out 15 bucks and no harm no foul.

That is what I am thinking I will do.
And thats exactly the problem, it should not be so bad that people are thinking about leaving for a month. If thats not proof they messed up badly and need to fire some people on the raid design team and get some talented people in there that laugh at the pathetic guys who messed up basics like orbs floating around....If the next raid doesnt blow me away Im headed straight to guild wars 2.