Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Female Sith inquisitor romance options?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Female Sith inquisitor romance options?

SageLaL
01.13.2012 , 01:11 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by earthenfirebrand View Post
according to the codex shes in her early twenties, hardly a kid. Besides im already corrupting the heck our of her, might as well include some 'isle of lesbos' .. 'romance'
I meant her personality is that of a kid's, I know her age isn't.

Klondeikbar
01.13.2012 , 01:16 PM | #12
according to the codex shes in her early twenties, hardly a kid. Besides im already corrupting the heck our of her, might as well include some 'isle of lesbos' .. 'romance'
1. You can't really corrupt her.
2. Yeah, the codex says 20 but that was CLEARLY a last minute decision. Everything about her screams "underage."

Vlacke
01.13.2012 , 01:50 PM | #13
Make Ashara Zavros available for female inquisitors as a romance option, all problems solved.

Natarii
01.13.2012 , 02:07 PM | #14
Is Talos not romancable to female inquisitors? I play a male, so I have no personal experience here, but I thought both Andronikos and Talos were romance options to female inquisitors...
Dark Lord of Altaholics Anonymous
Sword of Ajunta Pall - Sith Empire

Klondeikbar
01.13.2012 , 02:10 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Natarii View Post
Is Talos not romancable to female inquisitors? I play a male, so I have no personal experience here, but I thought both Andronikos and Talos were romance options to female inquisitors...
I believe everyone only gets one romance option. BUT, when they add same sex romances Talos better be the gay one. I have a huge mancrush on him.

Onager
01.13.2012 , 02:13 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Klondeikbar View Post
1. You can't really corrupt her.
2. Yeah, the codex says 20 but that was CLEARLY a last minute decision. Everything about her screams "underage."
The Togruta's Lekku don't fully develop until after puberty. Going by that alone, she'd have to be in her 30s.

Of course this doesn't hint at her level of maturity, just that she wasn't written with any of the canon extended universe stuff intact and neither were any of the other Togruta since they all have the same length of tails.
[Emyr - Sage]+[Kack - Guardian] [Guildmaster - <Wight Trash>] [Drooga's Pleasure Barge]
PVE Healing guides! [Sage] [Sorcerer]

Klondeikbar
01.13.2012 , 02:19 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Onager View Post
The Togruta's Lekku don't fully develop until after puberty. Going by that alone, she'd have to be in her 30s.

Of course this doesn't hint at her level of maturity, just that she wasn't written with any of the canon extended universe stuff intact and neither were any of the other Togruta since they all have the same length of tails.
Puberty does not extend through your entire 20's man.

SithyJerry
01.13.2012 , 02:38 PM | #18
Im hoping they release same sex romance soon.
Should have been in on day 1.

But then again none of my companions work anyway. (icons for talking on sjhip or private come and go and they never talk.. this problem exists on all my chars and companions =/)
DDE VIP and CE vip (yup 2 accounts w00t)

TheGonzoJoe
01.13.2012 , 04:08 PM | #19
according to the codex shes in her early twenties, hardly a kid.
shes in her early twenties, hardly a kid.
early twenties, hardly a kid.
That's funny. You're funny.

Kelleth
01.13.2012 , 04:54 PM | #20
You almost make it sound like he is the worst romance ever created, it is really that bad?
I am a none-violent person, until I see a spider, then I turn into Al Capone, and I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! And I want his house BURNED TO THE GROUND!