Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf sorcs already

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Nerf sorcs already

Modecrypt
01.13.2012 , 02:54 PM | #1
Sorcs really need to be looked at. Comapred with other classes sorcs get way too much utility.

They can bubble for 10k health repeatedly which makes them invincible, their light armor has the stats of heavy armor, they can leap to enemy, leap to ally, friendly pull, enemy pull, have 7 knockbacks, 5 stuns, 6 roots, 4 AE mez's, 2 ST mez's, they do 500k dps/500k heals in one round, they can cross guard each other, they can vanish, stealth their entire group, and basically can 1v8 whole warzones. Top that off? They can *********** HEAL which is ridiculous because it allows them to replace the health after I damage them.

Please look at this Bioware or I'm cancelling.

TheHexxus
01.13.2012 , 02:55 PM | #2
/slow clap
Because Star Wars.

LIA - Hexxus - Trooper Vanguard - Mind Trick - LIA

Jagliance
01.13.2012 , 02:56 PM | #3
This is a joke right?

Drunkwolf
01.13.2012 , 02:57 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Modecrypt View Post
Sorcs really need to be looked at. Comapred with other classes sorcs get way too much utility.

They can bubble for 10k health repeatedly which makes them invincible, their light armor has the stats of heavy armor, they can leap to enemy, leap to ally, friendly pull, enemy pull, have 7 knockbacks, 5 stuns, 6 roots, 4 AE mez's, 2 ST mez's, they do 500k dps/500k heals in one round, they can cross guard each other, they can vanish, stealth their entire group, and basically can 1v8 whole warzones. Top that off? They can *********** HEAL which is ridiculous because it allows them to replace the health after I damage them.

you forgot the purple lightning!!!! OMG THE PURPLE LIGHTNING all over my body and its slowing me down!!!! NERF!

zootzoot
01.13.2012 , 02:59 PM | #5

Aren't you describing some crazy nonexistent SI with Dual AC abilities? For example I don't think Sorcerers get Guard. I think you're seeing SI's and you think they're all Sorcerers.

I agree that especially in Huttball many of the Sorcerer abilities are OP but stop mixing up SI AC's and attributing all the skills of both to one super class.

Felene
01.13.2012 , 02:59 PM | #6
I loled.

4/10

Modecrypt
01.13.2012 , 02:59 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Drunkwolf View Post
you forgot the purple lightning!!!! OMG THE PURPLE LIGHTNING all over my body and its slowing me down!!!! NERF!
Peach on brother! I hate that they just spam the lightning and my health bar dissapears before I can even LOS them!

Kulraven
01.13.2012 , 03:00 PM | #8

Id rather you cancel then support the nerf merry-go-round.

Adapt, stop pvping or cancel.
Mar-vel, Dark Sentinel
"He is a Dark Jedi."
"Jedi?"
"Dark Jedi."

scfs
01.13.2012 , 03:01 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jagliance View Post
This is a joke right?
I say that everytime i have to break a sorc bubble.

Modecrypt
01.13.2012 , 03:02 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by zootzoot View Post
Aren't you describing some crazy nonexistent SI with Dual AC abilities? For example I don't think Sorcerers get Guard. I think you're seeing SI's and you think they're all Sorcerers.

I agree that especially in Huttball many of the Sorcerer abilities are OP but stop mixing up SI AC's and attributing all the skills of both to one super class.
I'm highly knowledgeable of all things related to SWTOR and through countless hours of highly level PVP play I have observed all of the things that I posted are valid and true.

I'm currently Valor 92, Expertise 1050 (still waiting on BM weap), Legacy rank 25.

Bump again for quick dev response!