Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic Firestar needs Nerfed

Kirameki
01.13.2012 , 11:57 AM | #11
Ow my party whiped on first try too but after my friendly advice to use their cc skills we managed just fine.

Most parties simply fail due to lack of knowledge (omg I have cc, where ?) or think they are OP (im sith, see me smash 2 hero's 2 elites and 4 strong mobs at once !!)
Ow and please, dont use those force pushes that can pull more mobs. (so yes, no aoe force pushing in the wrong directions)

No Firestart aint hard, it just requires a bit of thinking.
"Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!"
Twitter | Raptr | Tumblr
My refer a friend link

Meatsause
01.13.2012 , 12:18 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Vesayen View Post
ive done this now both on my merc and assassin. didn't use cc for either. if you cant keep the tank up then its either not a true tank just a dps that is using the tank abilities or your a bad healer. the heroic has nothing wrong with it
The thing that stopped me on this heroic is that while I have around 3500 health at 21-22, the mobs in this heroic have at least 15K each.

I think most people who fail are either too new to mmos to know that they have CC, or come from WoW, which is a faceroll. They think this is going to be a faceroll or don't know how to play.

Either way, I have stopped relying on other people for my game experience, and am just doing the single player content.
I hope they don't change the difficulty, and the players realize how to play, and it is not just going to be a button smashing event.

salexx
01.13.2012 , 12:21 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ognim View Post
Please take a look at the balance in Heroic Firestar on Balmorra. I am a decently geared level 21 Sith Inquisitor and HOLY COW!!! There is NO WAY that is a Level 18 Heroic. The Champs hit like MACK TRUCKS. I think the damage they throw out needs reduced just a little.
Please stop about making Flashpoints easier come on, players want a challenge. If they make FP's any easier people will leave and unsub, hope they make Op's and fp's even harder that's what mmo's should be about "Fun to be challenged"