Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trade Skill 0/100 skill rating

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

-Aarioch-
01.13.2012 , 11:03 AM | #1
on one of my characters I have picked up the Archaeology, the Scavenging, and the Slicing gathering skills...

Archaeology is listed as 0/100 skill rating and will not allow me to harvest, and I can't "X" it out to remove it.

I also tried relearning the skill.. but it just says this trainer has nothing to teach you. Any advice/help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Uncivil
01.13.2012 , 11:10 AM | #2
This happens to me when I switch characters in one session without fully exiting out of the game. Just a thought, it's kind of annoying, hope it can be fixed soon

-Aarioch-
01.13.2012 , 11:21 AM | #3
yeah I had seen something like this on an alt and dropping out of the game (to desktop) and coming back in resolved it..

but this one (character) has retained the status over the last week and a half, I have logged out, quit game, and rebooted my box (I know, reboot is not relevant to this but .. ) and when I log back to this particular toon he consistently has this skill issue :/

thanks for your reply though; I really do appreciate that you replied with constructive input

Sutii
01.13.2012 , 11:33 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings -Aarioch-,

If you have not already done so please contact Customer Service who should be able to assist you further with this problem.

Thank you for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

iamzombie
01.13.2012 , 12:07 PM | #5
Odd, anytime I've had this issue, I just log out and log back in with the same char, whatever gathering skill was leftover from my previous char was gone on relog.