Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara Zavros customization vendor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Ashara Zavros customization vendor?

Karkais
01.11.2012 , 04:12 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by ekemeister View Post
stuff
spoilers incoming
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Miyi
01.13.2012 , 09:16 AM | #52
Here are the two from Ilum for Ashara.

http://www.jeweldaab.com/post/157760...rbital-station

GBux
01.14.2012 , 03:25 AM | #53
^omgz guuuurl! also why would i want this stupid light side alien when i can have khem val. he is an evil people eating warlord, as well as my personal henchman, winning

MSpectre
01.14.2012 , 04:00 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Miyi View Post
Here are the two from Ilum for Ashara.

http://www.jeweldaab.com/post/157760...rbital-station

The purple/dark one seems out of character(darkside looking, not that I'm complaining)
I'm hoping at some point she can be turned to the darkside.

During the flashpoint 'Boarding Party' you come across a Togruta that looks like the second appearance option/picture, I'd been hoping she could look like that. Sweet!

SirUrza
01.14.2012 , 10:05 PM | #55
I'd like to see her look like Master from the jedi knight/coruscant stuff.
ị█ị██████ịịΘịị█ị{▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Archaon_Thrax
01.15.2012 , 12:05 AM | #56
Ilum.
I used to be Standard Edition, till I took a CE to the knee.
CE VIP since July 28th, 2011 @ 1:35 PM (GMT+1).

BLaCKie_MoRGaN
01.15.2012 , 01:18 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Coolmoos View Post
I think this is because, when you put gear on Azhara it shows ON her. So her customization ability is way higher than the others...
That is true her appearance changes when you dress her with different clothing.

Sanctitty
01.15.2012 , 05:19 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by psychoticness View Post
100% Confirmed by Myself:

The Swtor Key Authetincator also comes in a Smartphone App. The App is free and if you link your account, you can buy the 2 Customizations offered on Ilum Orbital Station.

It's not actually on Ilum, to clear confusion, but rather the space station before you jump down to Ilum itself.

...but yeah, just go get the app for your smartphone and you can buy them. Unfortunate for people without smartphones : /
My issue with this is; what happens if something unfortunate happens to my iPhone (it's getting old, I worry about it sometimes).

Can you get the app, buy the stuff you want, then unlink your account again? I am very careful with my acct info and stuff, after MMOing for 15 years and never being hacked, so I am not terribly interested in the security part.

Lightsmith
01.27.2012 , 09:01 PM | #59
I really don't want the Authenticator but now I miss out on the customizations, it would be extremely simple to fix this, why won't they, I don't even think it would require a client change, just adjust server side script for stores.

Atroc
02.04.2012 , 04:35 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by bluumberry View Post
Yes it is completely stupid that we have 2 companions whose customizations we can't access without an authenticator while some like the Sith Warriors get all their companions before us and can access their skins by Belsavis at the latest.

The empty vendor on Ilum (planet, not the orbital station) suggests that we are supposed to be able to buy them there. I have a feeling we will be able to once they stop cashing in on the authenticators. Why put an empty vendor there otherwise?
Nothing wrong to encourage people to protect their accounts.

The smartphone apps are for free and the authenticators are not expensive at all,
google is your friend if you want to know how much.

If you think that your account security, your toons and the fun gametime you had with them is not worth it...

...by all means it is your choice!

I hope you will never have to contact customer service with an issue regarding
security, because that is the reason you should go for an authenticator and not
an appearance kit from the vendor. Even if that is what drives you, you find yourself
in a win-win situation.

Think about it and have a nice day.