Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Having Finished Act 1...

Elothox
01.13.2012 , 06:40 AM | #1
Not top long ago I finished Act 1 on my trooper. I just want to take a minute to say how impressed I am in the story telling quality that Bioware has put out. People have been complaining plenty here and there, but let's face it folks. This is a solid game, the story lines are amazing. I have 7 classes off of their starting planet, and I can't wait to see how all these story lines pan out. The sheer volume of plot involved in this game is immense.

Bioware, you've done a top notch job. Well done.

laslaya
01.13.2012 , 07:15 AM | #2
I was pretty pleased with the Sith Warrior Act 1 too, but I hear the ending is lame. The Sith Inq Act 1 started great, got boring then ended kinda interestingly. Overall, this game's story telling is unrivaled.

I agree with you 100%. Awesome single player class story lines and PVP are what I'm digging most about this game right now. Its these single player storylines which will keep me coming back even if they fail to get rid of pvp premades which might make me stop my subscription in between release of each new chapter in future expansions.

Progath
01.13.2012 , 09:02 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by laslaya View Post
I was pretty pleased with the Sith Warrior Act 1 too, but I hear the ending is lame. The Sith Inq Act 1 started great, got boring then ended kinda interestingly. Overall, this game's story telling is unrivaled.

I agree with you 100%. Awesome single player class story lines and PVP are what I'm digging most about this game right now. Its these single player storylines which will keep me coming back even if they fail to get rid of pvp premades which might make me stop my subscription in between release of each new chapter in future expansions.
Wait... what's wrong with premades? I thought premade vs premade was how you are supposed to practice truly competitive pvp :/