Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What stats for healing hard modes?

Tarengrim
01.13.2012 , 04:35 AM | #21
Just for your rotation, I would throw in a HoT before healing trance, since it increases your crits greatly. I usually run like this:

As soon as the Tank starts getting hit:

HoT: He gets a small amount of HP back, his AC increases
Bubble: Well, he does not take damage
Healing Trance: About Four heals between 900 - 2000 HP each (depending on crits)
Noble Sacrifice: HEaling trance should have procced the free force regen.
From here on it is situational. Usually I continue, HoT, big heal, purge (if needed), whatever makes sense.

flowqz
01.13.2012 , 04:51 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Poganin View Post
two shadows
found your problem

BeleranEffect
01.13.2012 , 05:53 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Poganin View Post
That's pretty much my rotation: Force Armour, HoT, Deliverance, Healing Trance, HoT. But I'm wondering whether the bubble has any viability at all in hardmodes, especially on bosses that hit so hard that the bubble can't even absorb a single hit. Wouldn't the gcd be used better on just casting heals.
You've clearly never played a disc priest in wow. its an insta cast 2.5k preheal, talented it has no CD. Some times I only shield.

deserttfoxx
01.13.2012 , 09:01 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Mikesglory View Post
We did hardmodes with people in L40-50 green gear, you really dont need anything close to rating 116 to complete these.
Why are you lying, you arent beating any enrage timers in gear below 116, why do you think illum hands out those welfare 124 armoring/barrels with the dailies.
"Soon they will know my name, recognize my face, and understand what it means to be in the presence of true power." - Imitatio Dei Captain Sakari Foxx , Sith Juggernaut (Level 50)