Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Cybertech] Cybertech Crew Skill Guide

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Cybertech] Cybertech Crew Skill Guide

EanRaute
01.11.2012 , 02:10 PM | #21
I've also seen Level 25 Epic BOE mods drop from hard mode Eternity Vault. I'm wondering if anyone has tried to RE those and learned a schematic.

NostalGeek
01.11.2012 , 03:26 PM | #22
Very nice guide. Keep it up.
"Could this be... an omen?!"

TempestasSilva
01.11.2012 , 03:45 PM | #23
Subscribed

EmbraceDarkSide
01.11.2012 , 04:13 PM | #24
to the OP, very nice post.

I had just discovered the extremely lucrative Cyber opportunities in the last week.

Side note to an earlier post, I've been making some minor money selling Purples in the lower level ranges. Gotta figure that those who have hit 50 are beginning to twink their alts by now.
Duck Tape... you know what I mean...

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to stress, stress leads to munchies, and munchies lead to twinkies.

Gridli
01.11.2012 , 05:16 PM | #25
Very helpful guide. Thanks.
We don't stop playing games because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing games. Anon

Xtrema
01.11.2012 , 07:56 PM | #26
thanks for the post!

Craftamancer
01.11.2012 , 10:57 PM | #27
Degini:

I only leveled up the mods, armoring and earpieces to artifact level that I could use, or that the sniper I was playing with could use, as I leveled. I didn't bother trying to sell anything prior to learning the artifact max level items.

EanRaute:

No, I haven't tried REing Ops items... and the only artifact earpiece that I did RE (from a HM flashpoint) told me that there was no schematic associated with that item... after it REd. I'm not certain how valid the claims are that artifact items can be RE'd for their schematics, but I'm going to keep trying.

RonanRain:

Reverse Engineering is a luck of the draw. I've RE'd 50-60 blue items without learning an artifact schematic, and then learned three schematics with 10 REs. All blue armoring, mods and earpieces can be RE'd to purple schematics. That said, you can eaily earn higher level mods and armoring from dailies than you can make. Since they also take twice the mandalorian iron, I'm sitcking with earpieces for now.

DrMacabre
01.13.2012 , 08:59 AM | #28
Final edit: problem solved.. i read the rverse engineering sticky and learned a few more things.. especially the green items branching into 3 blue, and each of those have 5 upgrades.. not 15 as i thought it to be the case.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am i missing something or does your guide not mention that IF the previous (blue) item allready has a certain stat, that it won't add +40 to that stat but only 5 to the purple version?

example:

critical reflex enhancement adapter >>> Supremacy reflex enhancement adapter.
65 aim >>> 65
50 endu >>> 50
29 accu >>> 29
60 crit >>> 65 (instead of what i expected, 40+60=100)
0 surge >>> 40 surge

Personally i think the expert reflex enhancement adapter would be better then.. since it would have:
65 aim
50 endu
29 accu
60 crit
40 surge
40 power

If these stats are right then this looks like a near optimal thing for aim DPS??

edit:
imo if you got the +35 from the blue bonus, you will not get the +40 from the purple in that same stat.. (maybe the +35 just turns into +40 when going from blue>purple?)

edit 2:
thanks for your guide offcourse, i have learned a lot from it and it saved me a lot of time :-)

Durath
01.13.2012 , 09:52 AM | #29
Very good info!
tks

DrMacabre
01.14.2012 , 08:30 AM | #30
delete plz