Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ppl who buy security key also get the CE exclusive store?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
ppl who buy security key also get the CE exclusive store?

orsengodsbane
12.14.2011 , 07:54 AM | #1
as the title says, there advertising u get the in game store that was supposed to be exlusive to the CE. it seams in one way or another everyone is getting access to things that were supposed to be digital exlusives to the CE. i dont rage often and i hate when i do, but like the dark side i can no longer contain it.

I did not pay 150 bucks for a darth malgus statue, the selling point for me was the exclusive in game stuff. yes part of the joy of haveing the CE was haveing things to show off that not many others could have. i dont care what other ppl think about how i feel, but dang if there gonna sell exclusive things as a selling point, they need to keep it that way. in a way i feel cheated.

if anyone feels the same, please feel free to reply.

for everyone else you have the right to an opinon too and id like to know how you feel as well.

TylerScot
12.14.2011 , 08:01 AM | #2
I don't know what to say... am I glad I just got access to the in-game store for $4 ?? Yep

Would I be mad if I'd paid $150 ?? Yep

Rage on dude!!

MackumDog
12.14.2011 , 08:02 AM | #3
I think you have it wrong. If you buy the Key you have access to the Special Security Store, which sells to only people who have the security Key regardless of edition.

The CE exclusive store is elsewhere.
I can't brain today...I have the dumb

dukda
12.14.2011 , 08:02 AM | #4
same but i just want to know if the 2 stores are the same "Exclusive Collector's Edition Store: Unique in-game vendor with an assortment of items" with CE and the security key vending store the pictures look different so it makes me think that at least the CE still gets 1 digital +that no one else does but cant tell till later or bioware rep lets us know for sure
Play Hard, Play Fast, Play 4 Fun CE in the Bag

SithPhoeenix
12.14.2011 , 08:20 AM | #5
Anyone know when I can order a Authenticator?

Johnny
Sith Vengeance
US East Casual Mixed PvP/PvE | http://sithvengeance.com
Recruitment Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpnDHcZueK8

KaerDominus
12.14.2011 , 08:23 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SithPhoeenix View Post
Anyone know when I can order a Authenticator?

Johnny
Well you Americans seem to be in luck, you can already get a security key.

http://www.swtor.com/info/security-key

Us Europeans have to wait a bit longer
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.)

Rhevenant
12.14.2011 , 08:23 AM | #7
Authenticators are available now from Origin. I bought mine yesterday.

Wolfninjajedi
12.14.2011 , 08:25 AM | #8
No you don't you get access to another vendor the CE vendor stays with CE only. CE people get access to both vendors.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Cyro
12.14.2011 , 08:34 AM | #9
The CE vendor is not the same as the DD vendor. You can get access to the latter but not the former.

Tatumi
12.14.2011 , 08:38 AM | #10
How about you look ingame and compare what the vendors/stores will have for sale AND then make your "oh it's not fair"-post? All this pre-mature QQ is getting annoying.