Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hey morons!!!!

RichLather
01.12.2012 , 10:00 PM | #1
Why would you patch your game and not fix the SOA bugs! Stop everything your doing right now and fix this disaster! Get someone in there that makes iPHONE games because they can make orbs bounce around my screen without going invisible and bugging through walls! Your programmers should be embarrased, this is pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!! Im at the point of demanding a full refund, at the very least you should be offering a free month to anyone dealing with your raid that was programmed by a 12 year old kid that never finished 2nd grade. Over 4 hours wasted to bugs so far on the most important part of the game. bug after embarrasing bug, over and over every attempt. Stop, just STOP right now, and fix the raid tonight. Dont go home, you dont deserve sleep while Im paying for this.

RichLather
01.12.2012 , 10:36 PM | #2
Now it mid traps our MT and the boss vanishes as the tank reapears at the top where the fight started. This is absolutely ridiculous!

Valarouko
01.12.2012 , 11:27 PM | #3
I can't tell if you are serious? o.O

psysention
01.12.2012 , 11:28 PM | #4
welcome to my world

4% right before the cone drops MT gets mind trapped... encounter reset

Virxt
01.12.2012 , 11:31 PM | #5
Umad?
[█╣╣╣▀▀()▀▀]Ξ{▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

Balanque
01.13.2012 , 12:08 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by RichLather View Post
... Over 4 hours wasted to bugs so far on the most important part of my life.
Fixed if for you. Calm down.

gramz
01.13.2012 , 12:34 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by RichLather View Post
Now it mid traps our MT and the boss vanishes as the tank reapears at the top where the fight started. This is absolutely ridiculous!
That is because your MT was not #1 on threat.

Zilliztra
01.13.2012 , 01:13 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by gramz View Post
That is because your MT was not #1 on threat.
Not true. MT can and will get Mind traped from time to time.

murshawursha
01.13.2012 , 01:16 AM | #9
While I disagree with the OP's delivery... Eternity Vault had no business going live in its current shape. There's a major bug on literally every boss. A single runthrough of the operation is all it would have taken internal testers to realize the raid wasn't ready.

Tyrpak
01.13.2012 , 01:22 AM | #10
To the OP:

Would you like them to repair it?
Do you think it's broke?

Ok, then what would you say if Bioware would do the same thing that any service provider does: shuts it down for maintenance.
Than you wouldn't need to worry about the bugs, because you couldn't enter it at all.

Some people could do it even with the bugs, reported them, know they are there, etc.
Bioware will fix it, not now, not today, not in a week, probably will take months.