Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bonethrasher RP in the way of gameplay

LordFallacy
01.12.2012 , 06:56 PM | #1
my guild mates and I were running a hutt hospitality hardmode run, we unfortunatly wiped our first time through and when we went to attempt it again the fight started and we were all stunned on the ground from the stupid fall through the floor thing. BOOM bonethrasher swipes everyone in the group.

we eventually solved it by making the tank go in first and turning him around before we entered but i mean we shouldn't have to........did they even test this in beta cause its pretty obvious

Mazzrad
01.12.2012 , 07:01 PM | #2
When we enter bonetrasher, 1-2 people always die without taking any damage. It's always the same guys... They just die for no reason.
Ocior

Masrad

deserttfoxx
01.12.2012 , 07:05 PM | #3
bonethrasher isa bad design, no raid fight should ever start with you being thrown right into combat after loading, its completely stupid.

What if some people load faster then others, like seriously bioware.
"Soon they will know my name, recognize my face, and understand what it means to be in the presence of true power." - Imitatio Dei Captain Sakari Foxx , Sith Juggernaut (Level 50)

LordFallacy
01.12.2012 , 07:09 PM | #4
exactly just throw the rancor in a cage and have an activate thing like hit the hutt with a ranged attack that makes him release bonethrasher