Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SOA bugged

Pacifiks
01.11.2012 , 11:42 AM | #11
that's why tou need luck

Farabee
01.11.2012 , 11:44 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Pacifiks View Post
that's why tou need luck
Relying on luck is bad design for any software.

Imagine if you had to get "lucky" to successfully save a document you are working on in your office.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb

Daluu
01.11.2012 , 12:37 PM | #13
There is also a chance he will reset during phase 3. Thats fun too. We were on track to one shot him. We decided it wasn't that big a deal and were going to do it again only to find out we couldn't re-enter the instance. Fun stuff.

Fourtyounce
01.11.2012 , 08:56 PM | #14
Yeah, Last night. We spent 3 hours on SOA. Gave up.... And now tonight. On EV First boss HARD MODE. Cant even kill trash without peoples games crashing.... Escape pod bosses killing people... Laser cannons killing our tanks before healers can get up there... Boss not even spawning after first set of trash.... This is a great first hour of raid time. Lovely.

Xenroth
01.12.2012 , 04:05 PM | #15
We got the problem on Soa hardmode, that the balls in p2 just cant be killed by someone anymore, they target someone and only detonate at the specific target ... you can still do p2 but p3 where more and more balls spawn is just *** >_<
Alte Garde
Server: The Restoration Zone
PvE | PvP | 18+

Gildeninfo Bewerben

WimploMartin
01.12.2012 , 04:08 PM | #16
lol i thought it was just me im tanking SOA and everytime on the 2nd to the last thing drops on em bugs out where he wont get hit by it im guessing at like 10% or 5% he misses and gotta wait till the next pylon thing to drop on em

Anthya
01.12.2012 , 05:26 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenroth View Post
We got the problem on Soa hardmode, that the balls in p2 just cant be killed by someone anymore, they target someone and only detonate at the specific target ... you can still do p2 but p3 where more and more balls spawn is just *** >_<
That's the design of the fight.

Xenroth
01.12.2012 , 05:45 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Anthya View Post
That's the design of the fight.
Are you sure? Prepatch a tank or anyone else could attack them and then they were exploding at him and werent going random through the raid ... you were able to handle them with some ppl... i mean if you at least got something that shows that they are moving torwards you ... cause its rly hard to see for melees for example which one is being tracked or if the ball isnt even going 4 somone behind the melees in the ranged camp
Alte Garde
Server: The Restoration Zone
PvE | PvP | 18+

Gildeninfo Bewerben

xBuzz
01.12.2012 , 06:27 PM | #19
Had this problem too tonight. Always the 3rd or 4th shield, perfect positioning (i was tank) and shield wouldnt drop. Eventually got him, but pretty annoying.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Bhemont
01.12.2012 , 07:59 PM | #20
Confirmed just happened to my guild raid now. We had him several times perfectly placed under the thingy, and he didn't loose any damage, had about 8% hp left, normal mode.
Proud owner of the CE Imperial Agent since day one
- Red Zone