Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loot lock not door lock operations PLEASE!

t_rall
01.10.2012 , 06:27 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DragoVaughn View Post
I know right?

DCUO still has many problems but that's the one thing other mmos NEED to take from it. I like the smaller 8man raids, I don't like that we can't rerun them again for others. It really isn't that hard to just loot lock those bosses.
Hopefully, the game will evolve to allow characters to run a raid as much as they want in any given week, with the once-a-week loot limitation in place to throttle content absorption. The DCUO method works really well, and with a little innovation on Bioware's part, I'm sure it could be fined tuned to work even better.

This thread might get more attention if the title was a little more clear. Right now, it's a little hard to read.

DragoVaughn
01.10.2012 , 07:11 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by t_rall View Post
Hopefully, the game will evolve to allow characters to run a raid as much as they want in any given week, with the once-a-week loot limitation in place to throttle content absorption. The DCUO method works really well, and with a little innovation on Bioware's part, I'm sure it could be fined tuned to work even better.

This thread might get more attention if the title was a little more clear. Right now, it's a little hard to read.
You might be able to start one that explains things better, I have a hard time explaining stuff.

DragoVaughn
01.12.2012 , 01:35 PM | #13
So, it seems bosses are loot locked, the devs just decided to add a door lock on top of it as well...

Thoffs
01.12.2012 , 01:45 PM | #14
It seems that BW never did a survey of 'best-of' methods in previous MMOs and just did "mostly what was done before". You would think they could have learned from other MMOs.