Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakata Weapons Broken?

Berezo
01.12.2012 , 09:39 AM | #1
Just got my offhand (I'm Sent) and was about to trade in but i saw that the Rakata weapons only have a damage rating of 126??? I know this cannot be correct...My columi weapon is better in both stats and damage at the moment. I was wondering if anyone else has this issue or if it is a known issue. Also, I would like to know if it would be okay to trade in for it or should I just hold off and wait for an actual fix. It would suck if the people that traded in already don't have their weapon adjusted as well. Hope a dev can shed some light on this!
Squad 367 Member

Keling
01.12.2012 , 09:52 AM | #2
I would say hold off on buying anything until its addressed.

Berezo
01.12.2012 , 10:05 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Keling View Post
I would say hold off on buying anything until its addressed.
There hasn't been any response? I would imagine this would be a hot issue for raiders.
Squad 367 Member

Yummymango
01.12.2012 , 10:22 AM | #4
Same thing. I got rattaka gear and i was going to throw away the Regular mode off hand wep but found out that it had better stats than rataka! I am not sure whats going on but I am also holding on to it.

Berezo
01.12.2012 , 10:41 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Yummymango View Post
Same thing. I got rattaka gear and i was going to throw away the Regular mode off hand wep but found out that it had better stats than rataka! I am not sure whats going on but I am also holding on to it.
That's the thing, there are so many bugs everywhere at end game and the dev team will only respond to the questions they want...it's aggravating not knowing what is intended. This can't be working as intended. Would really like to here some official word on this!
Squad 367 Member

Jazra
01.12.2012 , 12:32 PM | #6
The same thing happened to me so I ripped out the black and blue +41 power crystal for my own weapon and stuck the bugged rakata on a companion.
Cali Killed Nox
World Progression Raiding

Thrills - Operative Healer
Website Stream

Berezo
01.12.2012 , 01:03 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jazra View Post
The same thing happened to me so I ripped out the black and blue +41 power crystal for my own weapon and stuck the bugged rakata on a companion.
That's the thing though, I would do the same but I am worried that if i pull the mods out, if then a fix is implemented, I won't be able to use the weapon. That's why a dev should really shed some light on to this situation please.
Squad 367 Member

stickss
01.12.2012 , 01:30 PM | #8
By the time it gets fixed you will most likely have several tokens collecting dust anyway, I would rip the mods out and use what I could.