Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-47 in Last Emperor enraging in 2:30

Griad
01.12.2012 , 06:50 AM | #11
What you need is more DPS, tell your DPS to go all out then you will se him drop in time.
Elder Jedi - pre-cu jedi enforcer - pre-publish 9 dark jedi master.

Proud member of DILIH Red Eclipse

PhoenixMatrix
01.12.2012 , 07:40 AM | #12
Gear isn't the only thing when it comes to damage dealers. Having the right gear is important too =P If they're all using alacrity mods, well... (not saying its the case, but I'm sure something would stand out if we could see it). Either that, or they're not doing it correctly.

When we did it, the tank and healer were pretty decked out but that doesn't change much with damage. Our damage dealers had a few interesting pieces of gears, but nothing out of this world. Didn't have any enrage timer issues. The Sith Entity did hit enrage when it was at like 5k hp (the healer won by kiting it around...).

As people said, just toss AOEs to hit HK when he cloaks to get him straight out. That will shave a few seconds, might be all you need.

RicardoL
01.12.2012 , 11:01 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ianjeffs View Post
The enrage timer is very tight but with the right level of dps it is doable.

The Enrage is 200% dmg it is healable until he snipes the healer!

You can always avoid the stealth / backstab dmg if you are quick enough to break him.
That is exactly the problem...

DPS isn't really a problem, they are good players (always top damage in warzones), and any other boss we did they didn't enrage, and, if they did enrage, was really close to their death...

thomasdr
01.12.2012 , 11:10 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by RicardoL View Post
That is exactly the problem...

DPS isn't really a problem, they are good players (always top damage in warzones), and any other boss we did they didn't enrage, and, if they did enrage, was really close to their death...
If he enrages, you're simply not doing enough dps.
We had him enrage as well when we first tried him and as a healer I usually dps him when possible. Early fight there's pretty much nothing to heal so might as well dps him.
And even during the enrage you have about 20 secs before your whole group is dead if you're not insanely unlucky.

I'd say the enrage timer for the entity boss is more tight but same there, you can survive for a while during enrage.

Chimi
01.12.2012 , 11:17 AM | #15
Have your tank save his cooldowns for the enrage, then once he enrages, have them start rotating their cooldowns. With tank cool downs up, you can heal through the damage. I find no reason to use tank cool downs during the fight since the damage is very manageable, so the cool downs are always up for the enrage.
--==MORS CERTA==--
Looking for highly skilled, progression oriented people for end game raiding.
Join Mors Certa

RicardoL
01.12.2012 , 12:32 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasdr View Post
If he enrages, you're simply not doing enough dps.
We had him enrage as well when we first tried him and as a healer I usually dps him when possible. Early fight there's pretty much nothing to heal so might as well dps him.
And even during the enrage you have about 20 secs before your whole group is dead if you're not insanely unlucky.

I'd say the enrage timer for the entity boss is more tight but same there, you can survive for a while during enrage.
Yeah, I believe we were insanely unlucky, but we will try later today with the tank tauting when he enrages...if we can survive just one stealthed enrage we can kill him...

Warrum
01.12.2012 , 12:57 PM | #17
My group when we did I had to pull up better dps as a tank I spammed all my abilities and it owned the guy pretty hard but I was the last one alive when he did enrage.