Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revan's fate after the Foundry encounter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Revan's fate after the Foundry encounter

Narcolepsy
01.11.2012 , 05:05 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterRevan View Post
....Ok...I'm starting to get tired of hearing ppl say "leave him in his own time"....are you people so blind as to see....this....is...still...his...time....Revan is the Heart of the Force, the best darn Tactician in all of Star Wars and the only Jedi for a very long time to be able to use both Light and Dark side powers without falling. I ultimatly feel, if anyone can become immortal, and I don't mean one with the force nor wired on pain like the emporer to stay juiced up.
actually he did fall and then after his memory was wiped he re-established his connection with the light side of the force (according to canon).

JediMasterRevan
01.11.2012 , 06:59 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Narcolepsy View Post
actually he did fall and then after his memory was wiped he re-established his connection with the light side of the force (according to canon).
When I mean he has controlled both Light and Dark powers, I mean during the time from Kotor 1 and threw the book.
(}H|||||H(|[ █████████████████████████████████████) When Darkness Falls...We Are Reborn Fix Green Lightsabers!

Narcolepsy
01.12.2012 , 11:40 AM | #53
Ah ok

Isharel
01.12.2012 , 11:45 AM | #54
TLR

He died. End of story. He was a ******, I approve of him completly. Bioware had to end his story properly. We don't want any Force Unleashed bs here. Do we?
Founder, unsubscribed after 6 months of disappointment.

Asnine
01.12.2012 , 12:04 PM | #55
[QUOTE=K_russo;1237101]the story writers at bioware have never given me a reason to doubt them...QUOTE]

*cough* DA2 *cough*

*cough* ME2 *cough*

Deviss
01.12.2012 , 04:40 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by K_russo View Post
the story writers at bioware have never given me a reason to doubt them...QUOTE]

*cough* DA2 *cough*

*cough* ME2 *cough*
Hmm, both were not so bad imo. I loved ME2 and as for DA2 - it's problem was not about story but about game mechanics, at least for me.
http://lorefreak.com
Only I have been both Fanboy and Hater and found clarity in the Force…
Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more, all Star Wars related - embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!

Paulsutherland
01.13.2012 , 02:25 AM | #57
heres what happend... true story...

Sith happens and he goes poof... sith leave... he then re.. poofs.. unable to maintain his balance he falls down the giant pit due to the lack of safety railings to his death.

Deviss
01.13.2012 , 06:12 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Isharel View Post
TLR

He died. End of story. He was a ******, I approve of him completly. Bioware had to end his story properly. We don't want any Force Unleashed bs here. Do we?
I can bet a hundred bucks that he is not dead.
Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more, all Star Wars related - embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!

Deviss
01.14.2012 , 07:46 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
heres what happend... true story...

Sith happens and he goes poof... sith leave... he then re.. poofs.. unable to maintain his balance he falls down the giant pit due to the lack of safety railings to his death.
Hmm, it would be funny to see reaction of some people that are KotOR/Revan fanboys (including me I guess) if this was Revan's canon ending. :P

Xenozen
01.15.2012 , 12:12 AM | #60
Man that was great. Seems like a.great console game for the ages if any smart dev read this. I loved the uses of all the codexs and kotor games. Bravo you man.
When Anakin went Sith he still had a blue lightsaber...why can't I?