Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Droid one-shots ppl with RNG missile (8man HM EV)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Droid one-shots ppl with RNG missile (8man HM EV)

Farabee
01.12.2012 , 11:32 AM | #11
Finally got a good answer from the Nox Imperius 16man NM kill thread.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tericoco View Post
Anyone wondering about the random one shot red **** missles

http://www.torhead.com/ability/91opIPj

It works, specced it has 45 second cooldown, it also works for his aoe and makes this fight an absolute joke.
Working as intended I guess. We do have a Marauder so I guess this is what we're trying tonight.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb

Moodsie
01.12.2012 , 08:18 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
Finally got a good answer from the Nox Imperius 16man NM kill thread.

Working as intended I guess. We do have a Marauder so I guess this is what we're trying tonight.
Hmm 19k? We did 8m hardmode, and sure we had people taking those missiles aswell, but at most they got hit for 10-12k.
Coconut Conspiracy
Moods
"The Coconut Commander"
www.coconutconspiracy.enjin.com

ghagleit
01.16.2012 , 04:25 AM | #13
The patchnotes say the following:

Quote:
The Annihilation Droidís rocket burst attack no longer deals double damage in 16-player Operations
Will this adress 16man hardmode too?

Shammus
01.16.2012 , 04:38 AM | #14
you also may want to make sure that the leader didn't have 16 hard mode set.. I'm sure its an easy thing to do and overlook I am not sure if there is a diff in the window as I've only done 8man normals.
Sith Weapons And Tactics
Guildmaster | Giradda the Hutt
You have been knocked unconscious! Pain and suffering tries to strike YOU, but misses! You died. Returning to home point, please wait...LOADING, PLEASE WAIT

Farabee
01.16.2012 , 09:11 AM | #15
We got him down last week using the aforementioned Marauder ability as well as our Sniper's similar ability (45% chance to miss), on top of Intercedes and pre-bubbles. Seemed much easier.

Difficulty was confirmed 8man hardmode.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb

Niclamus
01.16.2012 , 09:59 AM | #16
8man shouldn't be 1 hitting anyone. 16man nightmare you can get 1hit. Just make sure you are shielding people and everyone has at least 16k HP (Use endurance stims if needed) and 8man should flow smoothly.
Ntk, Jedi Sage of Nerf Dialogue
US - Hedarr Soongh - Progression PVE Raiding
5/5 5/5 Nightmare 16m - Boss Walkthroughs
Watch live Sunday - Friday 9PM-2AM EST http://www.twitch.tv/niclamus