Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weird Ops compositions?

Ithylid
01.12.2012 , 08:51 AM | #1
I have only done normal mode, but have talked to several gdifferent groups about their composiotion and found it really weird the amount of people having tank or healer dps'ng and i find it weird.

I'm a healer, but last night i was dps'ing more than half the fights, because we couldn't do it with one healer, but we don't need 2, and i didn't like it, i felt like i was a gimped dps, badly doing my job.

I run a healer to heal, i gear myself to heal, i expect to heal and i want to be wanted as a healer. But i run a complete operation as a mediocre dps, that tossed some heals some time. Its boring, i have a bad rotation, not the needed stats, etc.

We already have too many tanks and healers in the guild, since they are not needed. Its fun when we are short on dps, because there is so little healing needed.

So please make the game different, with some healing/tanking needed, and not only with enrage mechanics that force you to get more dps

Farabee
01.12.2012 , 09:24 AM | #2
Amen. Our guild has 2 tanks, and half the time one of us needs to sit a fight for MOAR DPS.

I use the time to level my Sniper alt. ><
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb