Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bound to a flashpoint, can't group

Alexamy
01.06.2012 , 05:57 PM | #31
The bug still exist, same thing happend to me 1 hour ago.

Speedtorch
01.09.2012 , 07:08 PM | #32
Sapphires, THANK YOU! My wife had this bug and was unable to get in ANY flashpoints. The thing is, she leveled all the way to 50 without ever doing a single flashpoint, so being bugged made her rather angry. We got tired of waiting for support to fix her, so I created a level 1 alt, she invited me, promoted me to leader, dropped group and was finally able to enter a flashpoint!

This is a horrible bug and the Reset All Flashpoints does NOT work. They seriously need to fix this!

doodirock
01.09.2012 , 08:27 PM | #33
bump still broken...!!!!
=Bad Idea=
Website | Recruitment

Sanguine-sun
01.11.2012 , 11:03 PM | #34
What makes this worse is some CS dudbot agent claims its to be fixed in the next patch currently on PTR.

Problem is when you go to the PTR current patch notes there's nothing in there on fixing this issue.

I got hit with bug today and Im thoroughly dismayed, angry, and just about had it with these things and as well with the incompetent customer service.
CE

Illusory
01.12.2012 , 08:36 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Sapphires View Post
The underlying issue is there is a bugged flashpoint, not sure what causes it but there is a...dark side...solution.

Invite a random person to your group. Make them lead. Leave the group. Its now their problem.
The more friendly version of fixing this problem would be:
Make a level 1 alt, have the bugged person invite you and give you lead. They quit group. Delete the alt.

Kyromoo
01.12.2012 , 09:05 AM | #36
Looks like there's a reference to what might be a fix for this in today's patch notes, just like that customer service droid said.

Go figure, eh? O.o
12/1/2011
RIP OPOD