Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

fix ur ****

dedaF
01.11.2012 , 10:48 PM | #1
Active flashpoint bug after nearly a month is unacceptable. Not even any word on this; just automated responses telling us to "reset flashpoint" and "submit a ticket." Stop doing worthless patches like being able to emote on mounts and putting baby names in the credits and make your game playable.

Vandaman
01.11.2012 , 11:29 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by dedaF View Post
Active flashpoint bug after nearly a month is unacceptable. Not even any word on this; just automated responses telling us to "reset flashpoint" and "submit a ticket." Stop doing worthless patches like being able to emote on mounts and putting baby names in the credits and make your game playable.
Your funny... It takes time to fix things like this. Give it until 1.1 or a little after then start to complain. They have more than just FPs to fix you know. Its a newly released MMO, there will be bugs and the community will have to just deal with them. Give them time and it will be resolved.

Nitestalker
01.11.2012 , 11:33 PM | #3
isnt that what beta was for?

Lestain
01.11.2012 , 11:50 PM | #4
They didnt even fix lots of bugs from beta

Titak
01.12.2012 , 12:03 AM | #5
They fixxed alot of the important bugs from the beta.
I have to agree with Vandaman here, if theres a bug you have to live with it. The game is only like a month old and the team is probably VERY busy. They could be working on fixxing the bug its just harder for them then it seems, i dont know...

Knighty
01.12.2012 , 12:30 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by dedaF View Post
I understand your frustration, but what you mentioned are much simpler things to implement and in some cases (like baby names) are for an entirely different department.

Someone in our guild had this bug, and I don't know if this will help you, but the absurd steps we followed were

1. Someone makes a new character
2. Person with bug invites that new character
3. Person with bug transfers leadership to new character
4. New character uses Reset
5. Person who had bug drops group
6. New character is deleted
7. Magic

Fairly ridiculous, but this solved the problem for one of our guildies who could not enter Raids, even though he never stepped foot in one.