Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Registering code, done, yet not registered!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Registering code, done, yet not registered!

Odinswill
12.14.2011 , 07:10 AM | #1
Just had a look onto my account, it says I have not redemmed my code...But I have the e-mail that says " thank you for the registration of your pre-order code".
When I try to register again it says code already used...

So my account say : Click here to redeem a code
You click enter the code : Already used
I have already recieved an e-mail saying i have registered the code

Vicous cercle in my opinion!

This is proberbly also messing me up in their so call waves on top of that...

fyoolie
12.14.2011 , 07:14 AM | #2
You registered your pre-order code. The other code they want you to register is your product code, which you don't get until you get your game (either digitally or physically). You don't need to register that one for early game access.

KIng-Pagey
12.14.2011 , 07:18 AM | #3
Same problem here.
Wondering if the code entered is just a pre order code and a email will be sent out on relase or early relase with a full game code.
either way the code redemption history says i have redeemed my code so i have that i guess

Khaei
12.14.2011 , 07:19 AM | #4
My "ACCOUNT SUMMARY" shows that I have not yet redeemed my product registration code but "Code Redemption History" says:

08.05.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

What is going on? This is very confusing. Please fix or explain.

Thanks.

Puffdragonz
12.14.2011 , 07:23 AM | #5
Same problem here, my order is still pending

and my wifes order has been cancelled and there is no record of it, yet we have a receipt.

I have been charged 10 dollers for the 2 copies and thats it, no 90 doller charges have gone through on my account, starting to get pissy.

Khaei
12.14.2011 , 07:24 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by fyoolie View Post
You registered your pre-order code. The other code they want you to register is your product code, which you don't get until you get your game (either digitally or physically). You don't need to register that one for early game access.
Is "Digital Rights" code a pre-order code or is it "order submission number"?

I have tried to enter "Digital Rights" code and they accepted is as the product code but back in Aug I did the same. So, I do not see how "Digital Rights" code is not a product code. Still...

Oh, my! This is all too funny. All those codes and confusion... and frustration. C'mon, Mr. Support, couldn't you manage it right? Don't you know you have to SPELL it for us. It's not that hard.

Khaei
12.14.2011 , 07:34 AM | #7
There's another thread similar to this one:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=15705

This is what was posted there:

Quote:
If you have that in your code redemeption do this:

Go to Account Management --> Pre Order

If it says you have access to Early Access and ti shows your color stone, you are good to go. you just have to wait for the email.

youw ill get ANOTHER email from Origin between the 16th and the 20th with your FULL Retail Redemption Code. You will need to put this in your Code Redemption by the 20th to continue playing AFTER the 20th.

Hope this helps.