Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bought wrong Columi gear because no Set Bonus

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bought wrong Columi gear because no Set Bonus
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dark_Disciple
01.08.2012 , 10:48 PM | #1
So I have an Agent sniper medium armor cunning dps and the vendor sell 3 sets of gear medic clearly for the healer but then the other 2 are both medium armor dps after having unknowingly purchased the operative concealment gear i was just wondering what i should expect from customer service. i submited a ticket but will i just get a 'sorry nothing we can do' response or perhaps a refund of tokens. Especially with set bonuses being included on tooltip in next patch and the response time of customer service what are the chances i will get the gear corrected anyone else have this problem or perhaps get it resolved
Assassination is an art, rifle is our brush and our enemy's blood the paint that fills the canvas. We are the perfect killer, everything and everyone is expendable. An enemies life is decided by our very whim
Imperial Intelligence Marksmen Division Squad 11.11.11

BelialSempai
01.08.2012 , 10:50 PM | #2
I've seen alot of these posts today, but no official responces.

One person said they called and they got a responce saying it could be re-credited or something along those lines.

No definate answer though.
/人 ‿‿ 人\

Why do people care when I steal their souls?
.:`*~Iron Citadel~*`:.

Beesodd
01.08.2012 , 10:51 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Dark_Disciple,

Please submit an in-game ticket with the keyword "seesaw" in the body of the text and it will be investigated as soon as possible. Please include as much detail as possible including the full item name and currency used.

Also, please ensure that you do not delete or vendor the item in question.

Unfortunately we can not give an ETA at this time due to heavy load.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

BelialSempai
01.08.2012 , 10:54 PM | #4
-off topic-
How did you get that avatar? o.o
/人 ‿‿ 人\

Why do people care when I steal their souls?
.:`*~Iron Citadel~*`:.

TheRealJoker
01.11.2012 , 10:25 PM | #5
Don't expect much, I've had 2 support tickets with all the required information and the key word "seesaw" for over a week without response... thanks bioware...
"I'm desperately trying to figure out why Kamikaze pilots wore helmets." - George Carlin