Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Another day of horrid FPS

saxonj
01.11.2012 , 09:44 PM | #1
I have had like 10 fps in warzones 20fps in fleet an 30 fps in hangar since i got this game, and after having upgraded my system over christmas i know its not my hard ware, confirmed by the tech support lvl 3 agent over the customer service phone. He seemed pretty convinced that it is something that is attaching to our accounts that is causing the fps issue, and if so i think that they owe me a new account.. i have payed 90$ into this game and for 5 days played i think they need to take more care to fix my issue,, this patch that they said should drop tonight better be a good one. because if the fps issue isnt taken care of and the next time i call customer support and they refuse to move my char onto a different account im unsubbing on the spot.

patch preeeez bring good things...... or else

TSLlolz
01.11.2012 , 09:55 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by saxonj View Post
confirmed by the tech support lvl 3 agent over the customer service phone. He seemed pretty convinced that it is something that is attaching to our accounts that is causing the fps issue
Aliens.

There is no such thing as "something attaching to your account" lol.

The game is simply horribly optimized. No matter how good specs you have, the game will run bad, and I'm pretty much convinced it's because of all the stress it's putting on the GPU. Also CPU activity seems pretty low compared to other games.

Upgrading your comp for this game is a bad idea. The problem is not on your side, it's either on the games side (more probable) or on the GPU companies side (less probable)

saxonj
01.11.2012 , 10:02 PM | #3
they owe us all big time for putting up with this for this long. Everyone start calling customer support and yell your faces off, i think the only way to fix this is to make more people angry. anger leads to the dark side, and the dark side leads to power@!!!