Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Lucas: "This is the closest you'll come to episode 7..."

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Lucas: "This is the closest you'll come to episode 7..."

Gestahlt's Avatar


Gestahlt
01.11.2012 , 07:36 AM | #1
http://www.hulu.com/watch/317572/the...t-george-lucas

It was a good segment, but this line I felt was both funny and hopefully true.

Argolisk's Avatar


Argolisk
01.11.2012 , 10:46 AM | #2
God bless it, as much as I want to dislike George Lucas, this movie looks good. And he seems so genuine in the conversation.
"Your father was seduced by the PvP dominance of the Empire. He ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and rerolled as Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was deleted. So what I told you was true... from a certain point of view."

Gestahlt's Avatar


Gestahlt
01.11.2012 , 12:51 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Argolisk View Post
God bless it, as much as I want to dislike George Lucas, this movie looks good. And he seems so genuine in the conversation.
I came away from it feeling the same way, yeah.

I also like how he pointed out how low budget Tyler Perry is.

Dustman's Avatar


Dustman
01.11.2012 , 01:43 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Gestahlt View Post
I came away from it feeling the same way, yeah.

I also like how he pointed out how low budget Tyler Perry is.
i feel the same
sounds great
Dust From Intrepid and Im Coming to Kill You
Also Known as Dreath
Member of Concilium Join or Die

Kharnis's Avatar


Kharnis
01.11.2012 , 02:32 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Gestahlt View Post
http://www.hulu.com/watch/317572/the...t-george-lucas

It was a good segment, but this line I felt was both funny and hopefully true.
I chuckled myself when he said that line. I am also somewhat surprised that it took two days for someone to comment on this. I would have figured that the Lucas haters would have leapt onto the forum within seconds of the utterance of this line, all with the topic title of "WHEW! We Dodged a Bullet."
Proud member of "The Loose Canons" Cartel.
Fan Fics
Completed:
Ongoing:

angry-broom's Avatar


angry-broom
01.11.2012 , 10:01 PM | #6
cant watch it in my region, can anyone tell me what the movie is hes talking about?
Quote: Originally Posted by BartElroy View Post
You know, if I can spare 25 gig for the abortion that is "The Force Unleashed" I can spare 100g for this game, and I will look at Bioware and say "Thank you sir, can I have some more?