Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Baras

Darthmoriquendi
01.11.2012 , 04:07 AM | #21
Spoiler

DarkestDaemon
01.11.2012 , 10:58 AM | #22
I did love Darth Barras, originally I was disappointed that he didn't strike me as looking like a true Darth... but then going through the quests had me loving him more and more. He was an impressive villain for the sheer fact he was manipulating everyone and everything.

Spoiler

He was a fantastically evil character and far from being one dimensional. If he were a one dimensional villain he would have done all he did by just murdering his opponents. The manipulation of multiple pawns places him as a truly great villain.

MorbidcLown
01.11.2012 , 11:03 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by ClayPeopleCry View Post
If I had to pick a favored Darth on looks alone. It be Darth Malgus. He's just sexy.
Darth Jadus is the best looking and has the best lines. Calm, Methodical, and a touch of genocide.

Darth Baras on the other hand is known on Keller's Void as Darth Fat, Darth Girth, The only sith warrior to eat his way to the top.

But anyway, I still want to kill Darth Zorrid, and Darth Razor was annoying.

Weezyfb
01.11.2012 , 11:22 AM | #24
i like him, man has many secrets and i still have no idea what he is up to

Noyjitat
01.11.2012 , 11:31 AM | #25
I liked and still do like Darth Baras despite his betrayal.
Spoiler

SeanNewBoy
01.11.2012 , 11:44 AM | #26
Considering how he acted when he was torturing the republic spy, i think he is an idiot. You make some intelligent comments and he just loses it.
Kane Lives in Death!
Member of Knights of Stonewall
http://www.knightsofstonewall.com/

DarthThuzad
01.11.2012 , 12:05 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Avaricus View Post
Is he suppose to be the same Darth Baras as in the graphic novels and books. If so I am rather disapointed they look nothing alike and the personality seems off too.
Satele was a redhead in the comics and had a green saber. Now she has a double-bladed blue saber and is a brunette.
Warlord Vashara Azear the Infernal
<Nova Imperium>
Major Thrinna Rainor

Samy_Merchi
01.11.2012 , 07:57 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Pantelijus View Post
One dimensional villain , not too deep? U are either trolling or havent played Sith Warrior's story past lvl 10...
I'm up to level 33 now and haven't changed my mind. All of the examples you gave were examples of him being successful and skilled -- that's not mutually exclusive with being one-dimensional. I don't for one moment deny his *skill*, just his *depth*. By which I mean, how much the character invokes sympathy or empathy or any sort of connection with the audience really. You can be ****** as heck, but if you're there just to be a standard cackling villain, and not a *personality*, then I don't really care.
Quote:
Read the Threat of Peace webcomic under the Media section. He is basicly the main Sith character in the story, although it doesn't explain how he put on about twenty stone in the time between the comic and game.
Thanks, I'll give that a peek!

WhoDaresWins
01.11.2012 , 08:23 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by MorbidcLown View Post
Darth Jadus is the best looking and has the best lines. Calm,

But anyway, I still want to kill Darth Zorrid, and Darth Razor was annoying.
You can, if...

Spoiler
The Imperial Inquisition

A EU Heavy RP Imperial Guild
"Death to the Emperor's enemies"