Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

There is currently no active subscription....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
There is currently no active subscription....

Preg
12.13.2011 , 08:29 AM | #1
I am seeing this on the launcher:

"There is currently no active subscription on this account. Activate your account here."

I figured this was due to the fact that I did not pre order until the first of this month, sucks but I could not afford it until now.

But when I click the "here" link it takes me to my page on the SWTOR site and it has a bunch of sections down the left side and each one has a checkmark possible.

Five security questions is checked....
Contact information is checked.....
Redeem a registration code is NOT CHECKED!

So that makes me nervous. When I click the preorder link on the right it says that I have entered a code to preorder and looks all good, and wont let me enter the code again.

I am just wondering if this is a normal side effect of not being able to get in yet or if there is a problem on my account.

Please weigh in, and keep in mind, I am not crying or flaming or having a childish fit. I do not mind waiting, I just want to make sure that my account is not borked.

Thanks and have a great day!!! (especially those of you already playing )

Xaq

MrStoner
12.13.2011 , 08:30 AM | #2
The registration code is the code you will get in the game box and does not effect early access.

Barakus
12.13.2011 , 08:31 AM | #3
"No active subscription" just means that your number hasn't been called yet. Be patient.

Sillc
12.13.2011 , 08:34 AM | #4
I had this and was worried too but when I got my Early Access Email I was able to log into the game without any issues. No worries
Guardsman Silc
The Imperial Guard

http://www.ImperialGuard.org

RP-PVP: Jung Ma

Preg
12.13.2011 , 08:36 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sillc View Post
I had this and was worried too but when I got me Early Access Email I was able to log into the game without any issues. No worries
Awesome thanks bud. I am patient and can wait, I just wanted to make sure so that I was not sitting here waiting all day and there was a problem :P

For you guys already playing HAVE FUN!!!

For those of us that are not, quit whining and be patient, we will have MANY years of playing to come