Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I can't believe that...

pSyToR
12.14.2011 , 05:21 AM | #1
I could only buy my game last month as I wasn't in countries that I could pre-order. So I don't expect to be in game for a couple of days still...

What should I expect ... No answers from Rep of BioWare ?... No I actually have clear answers everywhere on the forums... On many different topics Reps are still giving us information... Even though it's 3:14am Pacific time So Mountain is 2:14 am I think... But we still get answers...

Wait a second on top of that... What was the idea of BioWare to start giving access on the 13th when it was suppose to be on the 15th... DAMN... That only means I have more chances to play even more then what they promised... That could only mean that I have a probability to play 2 more days that I was originally supposed to ?

What's the idea behind that BioWare... Would be nice to follow what you first said... Close all the servers... Kick everyone that is currently playing already and wait on the 15th to restart the process from 0 again....

If people post thread to complain... I can post to say that I'm happy ...

/throll off...

Thanks BioWare to give us a chance to play early in game...
Keep giving us updates like you are doing right now...
Stop listening to the whiners there will always be some of them...
I will wait for my email to get Early Game Access And keep reading the whiner to make my day past faster !!!!!!!

So once again

THANK YOU BIOWARE

That was the original intent of my post!!! Thanks them cause so far they are doing a great job !!! Some people have to take time to tell them instead of only listening and hearing the complaints...

Now

/flameon (I'm sure)

pSyToR
12.14.2011 , 07:29 AM | #2
It was proven once more ;-)

Only bad threads work...

But then again...

Thanks BioWare for the great work :-)