Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

cant modify/delete signature

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
cant modify/delete signature

aarowill
12.13.2011 , 11:10 PM | #1
ok so my signature is no longer relevant and I want to delete it.
But everytime I go into my account > forum signature, delete the signature and press save I get an error.
The error is just a white page and the only words are "NOT CONNECTED :"

is this happening to anyone else?

aarowill
12.14.2011 , 12:00 AM | #2
anyone?

Silverwillow
12.14.2011 , 12:05 AM | #3
Yes. Exactly as you describe. I found your post because I'm looking for an answer, too.
"Ours is not to reason why; ours is just to blame them afterwards." - Bob Varsha

Siddalee
12.14.2011 , 12:07 AM | #4
I had this error once. However, when I tried to save the sig again, it went through. Did you try saving again?
-Siddalee, Casslyn, Ri'ina
Founder of Wayside, Tatooine, Tarquinas server
-= Covenant of the Phoenix =-
Tarq > all

aarowill
12.14.2011 , 12:09 AM | #5
yes, Ive tried about 5 times over the course of today. each time ive clicked save about 3 times.

Hawtmama
12.14.2011 , 12:20 AM | #6
Hi, does anyone (Devs) know if they're going to let us use html or bbc code for signatures? There are some nice signature creators that they shouldn't have an issue with hopefully.
"The most articulated value in Greek culture is Areté. Translated as "virtue," the word actually means something closer to "being the best you can be," . RIP Little Orange Pixel

Silverwillow
12.14.2011 , 07:28 AM | #7
OK, just got it to work. Not sure if this is a fix or if I just got lucky. After I got the 'Not Connected' screen, I hit the 'back' button, which showed me my unaltered sig, then hit the 'forward' button and it gave me the 'thank you for updating' message and now it's fine.

/shrug. Hope this works for ya'll.
"Ours is not to reason why; ours is just to blame them afterwards." - Bob Varsha