Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Hood On/Off Toggle?


Morniel's Avatar


Morniel
12.13.2011 , 08:33 AM | #1
One of the devs mentioned that this option might make it in for launch. Can anyone in the game confirm?

Jonlo's Avatar


Jonlo
12.13.2011 , 08:35 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Morniel View Post
One of the devs mentioned that this option might make it in for launch. Can anyone in the game confirm?
It's not in for launch. You can use a custom (orange type) armor with the hood down and keep it modded to stay relevant if you want.

Fliguy's Avatar


Fliguy
12.13.2011 , 09:12 AM | #3
No hood toggle?!

Well... that... sucks. lol

I guess they want everyone to pretty much all look alike then.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

Caimion's Avatar


Caimion
12.13.2011 , 09:14 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Fliguy View Post
I guess they want everyone to pretty much all look alike then.
Not to go all rabid fanboi on you, but I would disagree with this statement. Make sure you keep any orange armour that you enjoy the look of; some of it will be hood-less and you can keep it your entire career.

seraphimm's Avatar


seraphimm
12.13.2011 , 09:14 AM | #5
If I remember right the hood was tied to the armor.

Not all armors had hoods. The ones that did always showed unless you decided to "Show Helmet"

If you showed the helmet the hood was down, if you hid the helmet the hood was up.

I found a few sets of craftable armors that had no hoods, I'll likely aim for those and just 'progress' them through my levels

Dragonexadon's Avatar


Dragonexadon
12.13.2011 , 09:37 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonlo View Post
It's not in for launch. You can use a custom (orange type) armor with the hood down and keep it modded to stay relevant if you want.
I can't wait till they add it, and by me posting here I guess that means my account is active?
FORCE EFFECT
|US-East || PVP Server || Casual Guild || End Game Operations & PVP
http://www.force-effect.net/

Nobundoo's Avatar


Nobundoo
12.13.2011 , 09:42 AM | #7
Put on a big helmet on your toon (whos's already styling a hood), then go the interface and toggle of helmet. Problem solved.
"He who shall fight monsters might take care lest he thereby become one himself. And, remember, that if you gaze too long into the abyss... the Abyss gazes back."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Fliguy's Avatar


Fliguy
12.13.2011 , 09:58 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by seraphimm View Post
If I remember right the hood was tied to the armor.

Not all armors had hoods. The ones that did always showed unless you decided to "Show Helmet"

If you showed the helmet the hood was down, if you hid the helmet the hood was up.
Well, ok. There is a way to have the hood up or down, you just have to go into your view settings.

Cool. That works for me.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

Mioshii's Avatar


Mioshii
12.13.2011 , 10:05 AM | #9
Any one having trouble with the hood removing the headdress for female Twilek but not covering the head making them look bald?
I actually wanted my hood to show up, but all i get is a goofy looking bald head.

Sithlord-Jedi's Avatar


Sithlord-Jedi
12.13.2011 , 10:06 AM | #10
oh man i was actually hopeing it would make it in, it would be so cool to be a hooded sith woudlnt it?