Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Code Redemption not done?

Elrek
12.13.2011 , 08:20 AM | #1
Excuse me, but in the account main screen with a built in check list it says that I haven't registered my code to play, yet I have a code redemption on history account listings as 7-23-2011. Is there a possible reason I'm having troubles?
Run in fear Imperials. Nothing will save you.

swerls
12.13.2011 , 08:23 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Elrek View Post
Excuse me, but in the account main screen with a built in check list it says that I haven't registered my code to play, yet I have a code redemption on history account listings as 7-23-2011. Is there a possible reason I'm having troubles?
weird, mine's not doing that :/
Cor'jinn - Jedi Shadow, Guildmaster of Audacity

RhenApsolon
12.13.2011 , 08:24 AM | #3
Already a thread here,

Looks like this shouldn't be an issue right now from other people's posts, not 100% sure tho. Apparently people have been able to play with this error (and the subscription error) just fine.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1470

Lheoryk
12.13.2011 , 08:25 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Elrek View Post

Go back and re-read all...

it says that if you did redeemed your code DO NOT do the following steps...

reading skills ftw!
KAJIDIC
WOLFPACK CREW
WEBSITE l VIDEO l SWOOPY SNACKS
"There are two kinds of people:
Those who know me and those who are alive."

Rawbman
12.13.2011 , 08:26 AM | #5
I am having the same problem.
When I try to register the serial code I got from the preorder, I get a message that states that code has already been used (I previously entered it).
"A conversation is a dialogue, not a monologue. That's why there are so few good conversations: due to scarcity, two intelligent talkers seldom meet."
- Truman Capote

Lheoryk
12.13.2011 , 08:35 AM | #6
If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM;
KAJIDIC
WOLFPACK CREW
WEBSITE l VIDEO l SWOOPY SNACKS
"There are two kinds of people:
Those who know me and those who are alive."